Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver, Wireless Setup & Printer Manual
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Software, Scanner, Manuals, and Firmware free by clicking on the download button for Windows 64-Bit 32-Bit, and Macintosh/ Mac Operating System and Canon PIXMA TS9120 Installation Driver Setup Without Disk, Download the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver for Operating System Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 64-Bit, 32-Bit, Driver Macintosh v10.7.x, Mac OS X v10.8.x, Mac OS X v10.9.x, Mac OS X v10.10.x, Mac OS X v10.11.x, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS9120 Setup
Canon IJ Setup PIXMA TS9120 Driver
Download IJ Scan Utility Canon PIXMA TS9120
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Driver and Software Download
Driver Canon PIXMA TS9120 Download Windows 64 Bit – 32 Bit
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Download and Software
TS9120 series Full Driver & Software (Windows) → Download
MP Driver for Windows → Download
XPS Printer Driver for Windows → Download
TS9120 series Software Package (Mac) → Download
IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.3.1 (Mac) → Download
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Download → Canon Official
Install Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.