Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver, Wireless Setup & Printer Manual
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Software, Scanner, Manuals, and Firmware free by clicking on the download button for Windows 64-Bit 32-Bit, and Macintosh/ Mac Operating System and Canon PIXMA MX472 Installation Driver Setup Without Disk, Download the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver for Operating System Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 64-Bit, 32-Bit, Driver Macintosh v10.7.x, Mac OS X v10.8.x, Mac OS X v10.9.x, Mac OS X v10.10.x, Mac OS X v10.11.x, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MX472 Setup
Canon IJ Setup PIXMA MX472 Driver
Download IJ Scan Utility Canon PIXMA MX472
Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer Driver and Software Download
Driver Canon PIXMA MX472 Download Windows 64 Bit – 32 Bit
Canon PIXMA MX472 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX472 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download and Software
MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) → Download
MP Driver for Windows → Download
XPS Printer Driver for Windows → Download
CUPS Driver for Mac → Download
ICA Driver for Mac → Download
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download Canon Official → Click Here
Install Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.