Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-L8850CDW Installation Software – Brother MFC-L8850CDW is a dependable laser printer. It is a great choice for small workgroups and medium-sized business. This color printer can print quite fast. It only needs a minute to produce 32 pages in color and black. Also, the machine has two-sided printing capability to help you save the operating costs.
Additionally, Brother MFC-L8850CDW offers high paper capacity and a high-yield cartridge. If you are running a busy office, Brother offers the optional add-on tray to complete your business productivity. Here are more details about the machine.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Reviews and Features
With fast speed, Brother MFC-L8850CDW offers high-quality color printing. It is a nice printer that helps you to get high-impact documents for your business. Besides, the machine offers advanced duplex capability. We call it advanced features because it is more than just handling two-sided printing documents. But, it also offers duplex scanning on both of the sides. You can use this machine to do two-sided scanning, copying, printing, and faxing.
Start using this machine by using its color touchscreen display in size of 4.85-inch. This touchscreen display offers shortcuts, menu navigation, and scanning to some popular cloud services. You can use Brother MFC-L8850CDW and scan to Evernote, Dropbox, OneNote, Google Drive, and others.
Another interesting part to know about this machine is its mobile printing and scanning technology. It makes you print from your mobile device. Here, you can choose some mobile device applications such as Mopria, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Cortado Workplace, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct. It is amazing to do a wireless scan to your mobile device by using the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
Next, this machine has great paper handling capability. It offers a tray that can handle 250 sheets and this tray is adjustable. It means you can use it to work for letter and legal-size paper. Additionally, there is a multipurpose tray to handle 50 sheets. If this is still not enough for you, do not worry. You still can go with the optional paper tray that offers 500 sheets to handle. Of course, this is a helpful solution for your business development.
The security feature is also important to know. It offers Secure Function Lock. You can use this function to limit the page counts and restrict printing based on the user. This feature is so convenient to support 100 users.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Ink Cartridges
If you want to have a cost-efficient printer, this is what you need. Brother MFC-L8850CDWmakes you spend less time to replace the cartridges. Also, it makes you reduce the operating costs. Here, you can use a high-yield cartridge that offers 400 pages for black. Meanwhile, there is a high-yield toner that offers 3,500 pages.
In the end, Brother MFC-L8850CDW is the real solution that offers you everything. It can copy, print, scan, and fax. It offers you a nice security feature, cost-efficient toner, and mobile printing technology.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-L8850CDW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-L8850CDW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-L8850CDW → Brother Printer Official