Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-L5850DW Wifi Setup and Brother MFC-L5850DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-L5850DW can be the ideal choice to support your offices. Eventually, it works great to support your small workgroups to lower the cost of the output while enjoying the reliable performance. As a monochrome printer, this laser machine has a fast printing and copying speeds. The machine is able to print and copy up to 42 pages per minute. For this reason, it is enough to say that it is what you need to make your job easier than before.
Furthermore, Brother MFC-L5850DW offers nice paper handling. It has a flexible design that can handle 300-sheet of paper capacity. Eventually, if you take the optional additional tray, it makes you able to handle 1,340 sheets.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Reviews And Features
So, this machine allows you to have fast and high-quality copying and printing performance. The speed is quite fast that is 42 pages per minute so that it is ideal to complete busy offices. In addition, Brother MFC-L5850DW offers built-in wireless and Ethernet interfaces. The network connectivity is so flexible that you can even share the machine with the multiple users on the network.
To operate the machine, simply you can use the 3.7-inch of color touchscreen display in this printer. It has easy navigation to control. Besides, you can create more than 48 customized shortcuts to make you handle your job easily. Other than that, the machine offers the printer as a scanner. When you use it as a scanner, it can scan to various business cloud services from the touchscreen display such as DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE, ONENOTE, EVERNOTE, and others.
When it is about paper capacity, you can use Brother MFC-L5850DW to handle many print jobs. It is because the paper tray is adjustable to support 250 sheets. There is also a multipurpose tray for 50 sheets. Other than that, Brother completes it with an additional paper tray to handle 250 sheet or 520 sheets so users can configure the machine with the multiple trays to meet your needs. So in total, the machine offers about 1,340 sheets to handle.
The presence of advanced duplex capability makes Brother MFC-L5850DW is able to do automatic two-sided copying and printing. Therefore, it is enough to say that it can help you save your operating costs. You can reduce the cost to buy papers. The 70-page of capacity duplex auto document feeder is able to scan both sides of the page, too.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Ink Cartridges
The output for this machine is a quite money saver. It offers you to reduce the operating costs. It is because the high-yield to handle 8,000 pages. Also, it is interesting to know that the company provides the high-yield toner cartridge for your replacement. This toner helps you reduce the operating costs. In addition, Brother MFC-L5850DW
Brother MFC-L5850DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-L5850DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-L5850DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-L5850DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-L5850DW → Brother Printer Official