Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver, Wifi Setup & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-L2720DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-L2720DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-L2720DW covers the demand for affordable and reliable monochrome all-in-one laser printer. The machine has 35 pages of automatic document feeder to support small office and home office. The machine has a desk-friendly design that makes you able to place it near your table without a messy look.
In fact, Brother MFC-L2720DW has a compact design. The tray is able to support 250 sheets. You can even connect the machine by wireless networking or Ethernet. It is able to offer 30 pages per minute to print and copy. Also, you can operate the machine through the 2.7-inch of the color touchscreen display. Besides, the printer has quite an intuitive menu navigation. It makes you able to print your documents from the supported mobile devices through the wireless network.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Reviews and Features
First, you can use this machine to improve your productivity. The machine offers the speed of about 30 pages per minute to copy and print your documents. Also, Brother MFC-L2720DW has a professional output that is about 2400 x 600 dpi of maximum resolution.
Second, the paper handling of the machine is quite flexible. Brother completes it with the adjustable paper tray. This can handle 250 sheets for both legal size paper and letter. Additionally, there is a single-sheet manual feed slot. This slot is able to work for labels, envelopes, or thicker media.
Third, the scanner offers high-quality performance with its versatile design. The machine has 19200 x 19200 dpi of interpolated resolution. Also, there is a scan to functions to offer like scanning to file, email, image, OCR, or PC.
Fourth, the machine has both built0in wireless and Ethernet connectivity for its options. It means you can share the machine with other users on the available network. It is also possible to connect the machine locally through a single computer by using the USB cable.
Fifth, it is interesting that Brother MFC-L2720DW makes you work conveniently with its mobile device printing performance. You can use this feature for scanning your documents as well. It is great to use the machine to print from your mobile device. In fact, you can choose AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Cortado Workplace. Other available options are Brother iPrint & Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
The last is that the machine offers two-sided output. It means you can create two-sided booklets and documents. The automatic duplex printing technology becomes the main highlight. This is a nice addition since you can reduce paper costs and save more money.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-L2720DW offers the standard-yield toner in black to handle 1,200 pages. It does not a big deal if you need something more than that. In fact, you can go with the high-yield toner in black to work for 2,600 pages. It is important to note that the machine needs a drum unit you should replace after 12,000 pages of usage.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-L2720DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-L2720DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-L2720DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-L2720DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-L2720DW → Brother Printer Official