Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Download and Software
Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Windows, Mac, and Printer Setup – The Brother MFC-L2690DW is an all-in-one monochrome laser printer designed for small offices and home use. It combines the functionalities of a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in a single compact device. This printer comes with wireless connectivity, making it easy to print from various devices, including smartphones and tablets.
The MFC-L2690DW delivers sharp and crisp text documents, making it ideal for printing reports, invoices, and other business-related materials. With a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the printouts boast professional quality. The built-in ADF can hold up to 50 sheets, allowing for efficient and quick scanning, copying, and faxing of multi-page documents. This feature is a great time-saver, especially for busy offices.
With a printing speed of up to 27 pages per minute, the Brother MFC-L2690DW ensures that you can complete your printing tasks swiftly and efficiently. The printer supports automatic duplex printing, enabling you to print on both sides of the paper, reducing paper consumption and costs. The 2-line LCD display and intuitive buttons make navigation and printer configuration a breeze. Even non-tech-savvy users will find it easy to operate this printer.
Brother MFC-L2690DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “Install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L2690DW Wifi Setup
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Install Driver Brother MFC-L2690DW for Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-L2690DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click on the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Install Driver Brother MFC-L2690DW for Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-L2690DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click on the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double-click on the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Windows 64-Bit → Download
Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Windows 32-Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: macOS 13 (Ventura), macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Mac → Download
Brother MFC-L2690DW Scanner Mac → Download
Download Driver for Brother MFC-L2690DW → Brother Printer Official