Brother MFC-L2680W Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-L2680W Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-L2680W Wifi Setup and Brother MFC-L2680W Installation Software – Brother MFC-L2680W competes with another laser printer in its class. It comes as an electrophotographic laser printer with the support of 32 MB of memory capacity. To operate the machine, you can use the two-line LCD display with 16 characters. Also, the machine has 35-sheet of automatic document feeder.
When it comes to its paper input, the standard paper tray in Brother MFC-L2680W can handle 250-sheet of plain paper. The machine can handle plain paper, recycled paper, and thin paper. On the other hand, the paper output can support 100-sheet of plain paper.
Brother MFC-L2680W Reviews and Features
It is good to know that Brother MFC-L2680W offers automatic two-sided printing technology. This feature is a great way to help you save your operating costs. You do not have to buy more papers. This technology allows you to print on both sides of your paper. It works for the plain paper, recycled paper, and thin paper.
When it comes to fax capability, it offers 33,600 bps as its speed. It can handle two-sided printing receiving and automatic two-sided sending. What if you want to use this machine for copying your documents?
Well, Brother MFC-L2680W can work as a copier. It has automatic two-sided copying performance. In addition, it can stack 99 pages as its multiple copying tasks. You can enlarge or reduce your documents from 25% to 400%. The maximum resolution for the copier is 600 x 600 dpi. If you want to use this machine for the first time to copy your document, it can give you the output in just 10 seconds.
To use the machine as a printer, it can do automatic two-sided printing. The resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. Meanwhile, it can produce 2400 x 600 dpi of printing quality documents. As of the speed when it handles two-sided printing, it can do 15 sides per minute. When you use this machine to print your document, it takes 24 pages per minute in the letter size. To do the first print time, it needs 8.5 seconds.
Other interesting features that the company has added in this machine are USB, LAN, and Wireless LAN. In other word, you can connect this machine to your computer by using the USB port. It is important to note that the third party USB port cannot support this machine.
Brother MFC-L2680W Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-L2680W offers standard toner cartridge. This standard option can handle 1200 pages. If you think that you are working with the high demand for printing, copying, scanning, or faxing, go with the alternative. Brother offers the high-yield toner cartridge that offers about 2600 pages.
The last consumable part of the Brother MFC-L2680W is the drum unit. The machine has the drum unit to handle 12000 pages of A4 or letter pages.
Brother MFC-L2680W Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L2680W Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-L2680W Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-L2680W Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-L2680W driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L2680W Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-L2680W driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L2680W Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-L2680W Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-L2680W Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-L2680W Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-L2680W Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-L2680W → Brother Printer Official