Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J6920DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J6920DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J6920DW is a professional printer that supports business development with the fastest performance in its class. In fact, the machine offers a real solution for any users who need fast print speeds and low-cost printing. You can use it if your business needs a printer, copier, scanner, and fax. It has two-sided printing performance to help you save your paper.
You can operate Brother MFC-J6920DW with the intuitive 3.7-inch TouchScreen color LCD display. This feature makes you able to navigate and start using the machine to complete your tasks.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Reviews and Features
Brother MFC-J6920DW becomes the fastest printer in its Class. It is able to handle about 35 pages per minute in black. On the other hands, it can work for 27 pages per minute for color printing. These are the speeds of fast mode. If you go with ISO printing speeds, it offers 22 pages per minute in black and 20 pages per minute in color.
There are some useful features the machine can offer. You can access the popular online services through Web Connect And Brother Cloud Apps. These are great to help you in capturing and converting documents. With the presence of built-in wireless and wired interfaces, you can install the wireless or take the Ethernet networking in a few seconds. Also, you can copy, print, scan, fax ledger size just to make sure that you can complete your business documents at its best.
Next, Brother MFC-J6920DW also offers flexible paper handling. It has dual trays with a total about 500 sheets to handle. The presence of the Innovative Landscape Print Technology makes you store and feed paper in the landscape orientation. Therefore, you will get a compact footprint.
Use it as a copier and there are some interesting features to use. It offers ID Copy, Automatic Duplex Copying, Poster Function, N in 1 Function, and Sorting Function. It also works for Stand-alone copying without using a PC. When you use it as a fax, it works for 3 seconds per page as its best transmission speed. Some faxing features are broadcasting, distinctive ring detection ready, caller ID, document memory backup, and duplex faxing. Other than that, this machine offers External TAD interface, fax or telephone switch, and out of paper reception for 200 pages.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-J6920DW supports your busy office. It is because the machine has a super high-yield ink cartridge to offer. This cartridge makes you handle about 2,400 pages in black and 1,200 pages in color.
Of course, the super high-yield ink cartridge makes you handle your business development without replacing the cartridge too often. If you want to use Brother MFC-J6920DW for a busy office, then you should go with the first option, the super high-yield ink cartridge. The high-yield ink only covers 600 pages.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J6920DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J6920DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J6920DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J6920DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J6920DW → Brother Printer Official