Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J6720DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J6720DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J6720DW is a professional inkjet printer with dual paper trays and full capability. It is available with some business important features. Also, the machine offers the fastest performance in its class. Brother offers it to any users who need low-cost printing.
Additionally, Brother MFC-J6720DW can copy, scan, print, and fax your documents. There are some connectivity options available such as Wi-Fi Direct, mobile device printing, and Wireless connectivity. To start performing any task, you can use the intuitive color LCD display in size of 2.7-inch. This LCD display makes you able to navigate all menus easily. Eventually, it helps you to navigate in any popular online services such as Web Connect, Brother Clouds Apps, and others. Here are more details about the machine.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Reviews and Features
Brother MFC-J6720DW is a fast printer. It becomes the fastest in its class. In fact, the machine only needs a minute to print 35 pages in black documents. Meanwhile, it only needs a minute to finish 27 pages for color documents. These speeds are great to use especially in the fast mode. But, if you want the standard performance, it can print black documents for about 22 pages minute and 20 pages per minute for color documents.
Furthermore, the machine offers built-in wireless and wired interfaces. Here, you can start setting up the wireless connection, which is quite easy. Otherwise, you can try wired Ethernet networking.
To operate this printer, there is a touchscreen display plus TouchPanel in size of 2.7-inch. The screen displays the keys you need. Besides, you can customize up to 18 shortcuts for frequent tasks.
When it comes to its extra features, there is Brother Cloud Apps. This feature allows you to capture and even convert paper documents from this machine. The paper handling is also great that offers dual trays. These trays provide 500 sheets to handle your job. Additionally, there is a mobile device printing and Innovative Landscape Print Technology. This technology lets you store and feed the papers in the landscape orientation. Here, you will get a compact footprint.
This printer is everything. You can use Brother MFC-J6720DW for mobile device printing with the fastest result.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Ink Cartridges
When you open its box, Brother MFC-J6720DW comes with the starter cartridges. For this one, it can work for 600 pages. If you want to use this machine, you have two options to choose the cartridges.
In fact, Brother MFC-J6720DW offers high-yield ink cartridges for black and colors. This option can handle 600 pages. If you think that you need more, of course, you can go with the super high-yield ink cartridges. For this option, it can handle about 1,200 pages. By reading some of the information here, we hope this can help you to decide whether this machine is what you need or not.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J6720DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J6720DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J6720DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J6720DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J6720DW → Brother Printer Official