Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J6710DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J6710DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J6710DW as an inkjet printer comes with 64 MB of memory. You can operate it from its 3.3-inch of the color LCD display. In addition, Brother completes it with up to 35 pages of Auto Document Feeder. It can handle your business with its capability to work for the plain paper, inkjet paper, transparency, and glossy paper type.
The paper tray capacity is 250 sheets maximum. The second paper tray offers 250-sheets. Besides, it has a single sheet of special print media or manual feed slot. Brother MFC-J6710DW also has up to 50-sheet of paper output. You can buy this machine if you need a machine to print, fax, scan, and copy your documents.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Reviews and Features
When you are using it for receiving and sending a fax, the modem speed is 33,600 bps. The resolution is 203 x 98 dpi. Also, the machine offers 400 pages of memory transmission and out of paper reception. This machine also works as a copier for a black-and-white and color copying. It can do 99 pages of multiple copying tasks. In addition, Brother MFC-J6710DW allows you to enlarge or reduce your documents from 25% to 400%. The maximum resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Use it as a scanner, and it can do both black and color scanning performance. Eventually, it offers up to 19200 x 19200 dpi of interpolated. On the other hands, this machine is a good printer with a maximum resolution of about 1200 x 6000 dpi. It can do borderless printing in some paper sizes like A4, Letter, and others. It also works for duplex printing. You can choose any connectivity you want when you are using Brother MFC-J6710DW. For example, it offers USB, wireless LAN, and LAN support.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-J6710DW offers two types of ink cartridges you should know. First, it offers high yield and second it has super high-yield ink cartridges to meet your needs. If you go with a high-yield ink cartridge, it means the cartridge handles 600 pages.
On the other hands, the super-high yield ink cartridge for this machine is about 1200 pages. If you want to save your money and to do less maintenance, you should go with the super-high-yield ink cartridge. It would be less often for you to replace the cartridge. The cartridge is Innobella, a new range of genuine consumables from Brother. It uses innovative technology to create beautiful and long-lasting results.
Also, you can join Brother Earth. Their goal is to save our planet by building a sustainable society. Here, you can participate in their program to recycle toner and ink cartridge. What you should do is to reuse the shipping box from your Brother MFC-J6710DW toner and ink cartridges. After that, send back the used cartridges, as simple as that.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J6710DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J6710DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J6710DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J6710DW → Brother Printer Official