Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J6520DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J6520DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J6520DW is a professional printer with some essential features to support your business. It helps you increase your business productivity because it can perform the task quite fast. Eventually, this machine becomes the fastest in its class.
Additionally, this machine offers a low-cost printing performance. You can use it as a printer, scanner, copier, and fax. There are some connectivity options such as Wi-Fi Direct, mobile device printing, and Wireless. Brother MFC-J6520DW has an intuitive touchscreen color LCD display in size of 2.7-inch. You can navigate the menu easily and then access to some popular online services through its Web Connect. Here are more details about the machine.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Reviews and Features
Brother MFC-J6520DW is the fastest in its class. It only takes one minute to generate 35 pages for black-and-white printing. On the other hands, it works for 27 pages per minute. These speeds are great for those who need fast mode. Additionally, the machine works with ISO performance. You can get 22 printed documents per minute in black. Meanwhile, it offers 20 pages per minute for color printing.
Also, there is built-in wireless and wired interfaces. The wireless setup is so easy. Otherwise, you can use wired Ethernet networking. Besides, you can operate the machine through its touchscreen display in size of 2.7-inch with TouchPanel. This display shows the keys you need. Plus, it allows you to create about 18 shortcuts for frequently used functions.
If you want to capture and convert your paper documents directly from this printer, simply you need Brother Cloud Apps to use. Besides, Brother MFC-J6520DW has mobile printing capability. Brother designed it so you can use AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Cortado Workplace, and Google Cloud Print. These apps will allow you to do mobile printing so you do not have to connect the machine to your PC. You can print any documents from your mobile device anywhere and at any time. Lastly, there is Secure Function Lock for printing, copying, faxing, and scanning. This feature makes you able to restrict or set a limit of pages to print. So, other users cannot do anything without your permission. This is great to save the operating costs in your business environment.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Ink Cartridges
When you buy this machine, you will find the starter ink cartridge included in the package. Brother designed two types of cartridges to complete your demand. It offers high-yield cartridge so that you need to replace the ink in Brother MFC-J6520DW once after it is working for 600 pages.
Also, there is a super-high yield ink for both black and color toners. For the second option, it provides longer performance. The super-high yield cartridge can handle 1200 pages. Those are all things you should know about Brother MFC-J6520DW and its performance.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J6520DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J6520DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J6520DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J6520DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J6520DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J6520DW → Brother Printer Official