Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J6510DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J6510DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J6510DW comes as an inkjet printer that offers 64 MB of memory capacity. This machine has a TFT color LCD with its 3.3-inch. Also, it comes with Auto Document Feeder that can handle up to 35 pages.
In addition, this machine has an input tray to support you with its capacity. It can handle 250 sheets of plain paper. There is also a single sheet of special print media you can use to handle letter to legal size paper. Besides, Brother MFC-J6510DW offers an output tray that can handle up to 50 sheets.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Reviews and Features
If you need a printer that can copy, scan, and fax, Brother MFC-J6510DW can be your choice. When you are using it to fax your document s, it offers 33.600 bps of speed. For its memory transmission and paper reception, it can handle 400 pages.
On the other hands, using this machine to copy your documents is great. It is because the machine can work for both color and mono documents. Also, you can enlarge or reduce the documents by 25% to 400%. Best of all, this printer supports duplex technology. This technology allows print on both sides of the paper. Other features are this machine supports PictBridge and PhotoCapture. If you want to do multiple copying, it offers 99 pages.
As a scanner, Brother MFC-J6510DW has both color and mono scanning capability. It can produce documents with the resolution at up to 1200 x 19200 dpi of interpolated resolution. When you are using it to scan a monochrome document, it can give you the output for up to 3.49 seconds. On the other hands, using this machine for color documents offer you up to 3.37 seconds.
In addition, using this machine as a printer means you will get up to 1200 x 6000 dpi of maximum resolution. It also offers borderless printing technology from letter to ledger. Duplex printing technology supports plain paper and letter. If you want to connect this machine to your device, you can use three ways. First, you can connect it locally to your device by using a USB port. Second, it supports LAN cable and the last is wireless LAN.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Ink Cartridges
The consumable item in Brother MFC-J6510DW is the cartridge. You can buy a black super high-yield cartridge that can handle about 2,400 pages. Meanwhile, the color super high-yield cartridges only perform 1200 pages.
If that is too much for you, you can go with the high-yield cartridge that can handle 600 pages in black and color options. This high-yield cartridge is what you need if printing documents are not what you are always doing every day. Those are all things you should know about this machine. In short, Brother MFC-J6510DW is what you need if you really need a compact printer to support your business.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J6510DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J6510DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J6510DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J6510DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J6510DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J6510DW → Brother Printer Official