Brother MFC-J475DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J475DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J475DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J475DW is what you need to complete your home or your home office. This printer is easy to use and it has an economical option. This color inkjet multifunctional printer will never waste your valuable workspace. It is also a budget-friendly machine if you want to reduce the printing operating cost.
There are some reasons why you should have Brother MFC-J475DW in your small office. First, it comes with its high-yield replacement toner. Second, it has duplex printing technology to save your paper. Other interesting features are automatic document feeder, Brother Cloud Apps, and mobile device printing. These features are more than enough to make it an excellent choice.
Brother MFC-J475DW Reviews and Features
The first thing you should know about Brother MFC-J475DW is the main features of this machine. It offers fast color printing to complete your high demand. In fact, the machine has a good performance to offer fast print. It can produce up to 33 pages per minute for black-and-white document printings. In addition, the machine can handle 27 pages per minute in color printing. If you want to try for ISO print, the machine offers up to 12 pages per minute in black. On the other hands, it works for 10 pages per minute for ISO printing.
Next, the wireless setup in this machine is quite easy. The machine works with wireless networking. So, it would be great for you to do your job without using cables everywhere in your office. Also, you can operate the machine by using its 1.8-inch of the LCD display. This LCD display is colored and it is easy to navigate. There are menu options to control the machine. The wireless networking is also available for your flexibility.
When you are using it as a scanner, Brother MFC-J475DW offers a versatile performance. It has some capabilities to make you scan your documents with various formats. For example, you can scan your documents in JPEG, TIFF, or OCR, and others. Besides, the duplex or two-sided printing capability helps you reduce the operating costs. You do not have to buy more papers anymore. It is because the machine makes you print on both sides of the paper. This is the best solution to save your paper. If you need mobile printing technology, there are some mobile device printing apps that support this machine. These are Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Google Cloud Print, and AirPrint. These apps make you able to print your documents wirelessly from your mobile device.
Brother MFC-J475DW Ink Cartridges
Talking about Brother MFC-J475DW ink and cartridges, the machine has the front loading system. It means the 4-cartridge ink system makes you able to change the ink you need. The standard and high yield ink cartridges are also available.
Brother MFC-J475DW has standard-yield ink to handle 300 pages. But, you can go with the high-yield cartridge ink if you want to save your money because this one can handle 600 pages.
Brother MFC-J475DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J475DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J475DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J475DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J475DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J475DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J475DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J475DW → Brother Printer Official