Brother MFC-J470DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J470DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J470DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J470DW comes as the color inkjet printer with its all-in-one technology. You can use it to complete your home or your home office. Brother launched it as the choice for those who need an affordable printer with the low-cost operating solution, thanks to the high-yield cartridge.
There are some interesting features in Brother MFC-J470DW that make this machine is valuable for business or individual uses. It has the high-yield ink cartridges to save your money on purchasing the cartridge and do minimal replacement to save your time. Also, it makes you able to save your money for a paper due to the duplex printing.
Brother MFC-J470DW Reviews and Features
First, let us talk about its connectivity and compatibility. It offers Office Doc Creator, AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, and Cortado Workplace. These are more than enough to cover your needs when it comes to mobile device support. In addition, Brother MFC-J470DW lets you work with some popular cloud services from Facebook to Skydrive. You can connect it to your devices by using Wireless connectivity or USB 2.0 port.
Second, this machine is also great as a copier for both a black-and-white document and color document. The flatbed copier cannot work for duplex copying, but it can help you with its ID copy support, poster function, sorting function, and stand-alone copying. In addition, you can reduce and enlarge your documents before copying from 25% to 400%. The speed is 5 images per minute for color copying.
Furthermore, you can use it to fax, too. It offers 7 seconds per page for its transmission speed for handling a black-and-white document and color document. To operate the machine, it has 1.8-inch of the color LCD display. It also comes with the standard memory in size of 128 MB and toner save mode.
Next, let us talk about the paper handling. Brother MFC-J470DW offers 20-page of ADF capacity. Also, it can give you duplex printing capability to work with your documents.
Brother MFC-J470DW Ink Cartridges
When you open the box, you will find the four cartridges since the company included it. Brother MFC-J470DW has four-cartridge ink design with front loading system so you only need to change the ink that runs out. Both standard and high yield ink cartridges are available so that it is more economical to maintain the machine. The standard cartridges offer 300 pages. On the other hands, the high-yield cartridges offer 600 pages.
Brother MFC-J470DW is the ideal choice if you need an easy-to-use machine with its economical color inkjet. The design is nice that will never take too much space on your workspace. It can handle your task for about 2,500 pages per month as its maximum monthly duty cycle. The company suggests you use it for printing from 50 to 1000 pages per month.
Brother MFC-J470DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J470DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J470DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J470DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J470DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J470DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J470DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J470DW → Brother Printer Official