Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J4510DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J4510DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J4510DW has a fast speed and compact design. This machine is the solution for those who need a low-cost printing performance. In addition, this is a color inkjet all-in-one that offers some interesting features. You can operate the machine from its 3.7-inch of touchscreen display and touch panel to show you the keys you only need. Best of all, it offers the new innovative printing technology so you can store and feed paper in the landscape.
We can say that Brother MFC-J4510DW has the fastest performance in its class. It offers 35 pages per minute to handle black-and-white documents. On the other hands, it can work for 27 pages per minute for color printing.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Reviews and Features
The first thing to know about the machine is its connectivity and compatibility. You can use it to work almost anywhere. It is because the machine supports you with some mobile printing apps. For example, you can use Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother iPrint&Scan. Also, Brother MFC-J4510DW offers you some options for its connectivity such as Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, Wireless, PictBridge, Ethernet, USB Flash Memory Drive, and Media Card Slots.
When you are using it as a copier, it can do both black-and-white copying and color copying performance. The flatbed copier works for 12 pages per minute in black copying and 9 pages per minute in color copying. Other copying features are poster function, sorting function, and stand-alone copying without using PC.
You can even use this machine for sending and receiving fax documents. It works with 3 seconds per page as its transmission speed. Besides, it offers some features such as distinctive ring detection ready, External TAD interface, fax or telephone switch, and 200-page of out-of-paper reception. As of its page memory, this machine offers up to 200 pages.
Next, it is about the paper handling. The Brother MFC-J4510DW has 20-sheet of automatic document feeder with duplex printing capability. Meanwhile, the security features are secure function lock to print, scan, copy, and fax.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Ink Cartridges
When you purchase this machine and open the box, Brother MFC-J4510DW comes with its starter ink cartridge. Once you are running out of the inks, you can purchase the high-yield ink in black and color options. The high-yield ink cartridge can support you to handle 600 pages. This is an excellent choice if you need to use this machine in your home office.
But, if you think that you are using the machine for almost every day, it is better to use the super high-yield ink cartridge. This alternative helps you save your money since the ink is cheaper to handle 1,200 pages. You can use Brother MFC-J4510DW to do 13,000 pages per month as its maximum duty cycle. The recommended printing volume per month is 250 to 1000 pages.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J4510DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J4510DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J4510DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J4510DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J4510DW → Brother Printer Official