Brother MFC-J220 Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner Download, Manual and Brother MFC-J220 Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J220 Installation Software – Brother MFC-J220 is ideal to complete the needs of a printer in your small office or home office. It is an Inkjet printer with all-in-one technology. Also, this machine has a compact design completed with the built-in fax. It makes you able to send and then receive documents even though you are not using your computer.
To operate the machine, you can use the 1.9-inch of the color LCD display on the control panel. You can use it to view images or to navigate the menu in Brother MFC-J220. Besides, it is possible to print your photos directly from the media cards in your digital camera.
Brother MFC-J220 Reviews and Features
There are some main features available in Brother MFC-J220. First, it comes with its versatile capability as a scanner. You can use it to scan your documents easily. Also, it is able to scan anything you need from your media cards. Second, the machine offers fast color printing technology. In fact, the machine can work for 33 pages per minute in a black-and-white document. On the other hands, it is able to handle 27 pages per minute in color.
Other things you should know about the machine is the Direct Photo Printing on Demand as its nice feature. It means that you can print your photos directly from your media cards without using your digital camera or personal computer.
You can expect professional printing resolutions in Brother MFC-J220. It offers 6000 x 1200 dpi of maximum resolution. When you use it as a scanner, it can scan to email, OCR, file, and more. There are even various formats like TIFF, JPEG, and PDF.
Best of all, this machine is a stand-alone functionality choice. It means you can copy, print, and fax without even using your PC. Use it as a scanner and copier since the machine has a flatbed copier to copy bound, odd, and thick shaped documents.
Brother MFC-J220 Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-J220 has a four-cartridge ink system. It means that you can change a single or more cartridge that runs out. The four-cartridge ink system is much better than a tri-color cartridge used by other printers. The tri-color cartridge means you need to replace all the color toners when a single ink needs to be replaced.
For the standard-yield ink, Brother MFC-J220 can handle 325 pages in color. Meanwhile, the standard-yield black ink can handle 450 pages. If you need any help related to machine operation and specification questions, you can email Brother. Other than that, if you have any question about wireless installation, software, drivers, problems, and troubleshooting, you can contact the official. Brother provides information about their contact support to give their best to help you. What you need is to use their channels so they will connect you to their support team.
Brother MFC-J220 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J220 Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-J220 Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-J220 Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J220 driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J220 Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J220 driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-J220 Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-J220 → Brother Printer Official