Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-9340CDW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-9340CDW Installation Software – Brother MFC-9340CDW supports a small business to increase its productivity. It is a reliable machine with fast performance. Also, this high-impact color printer has two-sided or duplex printing together with single-pass duplex faxing and scanning.
To operate the machine, Brother MFC-9340CDW has a touchscreen display in size of 3.7-inch. It can support a large business because the machine has some interesting features. For example, it offers wireless networking. Also, it offers affordable printing costs and compact design. Here are the details of the machine.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Reviews and Features
The first thing to talk about this machine is its speed. It can perform fast color and black printing. In fact, it can print 23 pages per minute. Therefore, it can increase your business productivity. Also, the machine has an easy-to-navigate touchscreen display. You only have to tap or swipe the display with its Web Connect. This feature makes you able to connect your printer to the web from its display. Here, you can access your account on BOX, DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, and others.
Additionally, this machine is what you need if you want a printer that offers a high-impact business solution. It is because the machine produces a crisp black text with excellent color business documents. The resolution is at up to 600 x 2400 dpi, thanks to its Digital LED print technology.
Next, this machine also has flexible connectivity. You have two options here. First, it is the built-in wireless and second is the Ethernet network interfaces. You can install a wired or wireless network in this machine. For example, you can use the USB port to connect it locally to your computer. Furthermore, this machine offers a nice paper handling. It has an adjustable paper tray that holds 250 sheets. This paper tray works for letter or legal. Besides, there is a straight-through paper path to support you using it for envelope printing.
The next thing to know about Brother MFC-9340CDW is about the automatic document feeder. It offers 35 pages for copying, faxing, and scanning multipage documents.
When you are using it as a scanner, Brother MFC-9340CDW helps you to create up to 19200 x 19200 dpi of interpolated resolution. Also, it offers various features to scan your documents.
Other than that, this machine has mobile device printing technology. So, you can use AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, and Cortado Workplace to start this task. Best of all, the advanced duplex capability lets you work for two-sided copying and scanning.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Ink Cartridges
There is a standard-yield cartridge for Brother MFC-9340CDW, especially for black documents. This cartridge can handle about 2,500 pages. Meanwhile, the standard-yield cartridge for color printing offers 1,400 pages.
On the other hands, Brother MFC-9340CDW has a high-yield cartridge for color printing. It offers 2200 pages. So, it can be a nice solution for you who want to save some money.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-9340CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-9340CDW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-9340CDW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-9340CDW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-9340CDW → Brother Printer Official