Brother MFC-8950DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-8950DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-8950DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-8950DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-8950DW is a high-performance printer. This laser printer comes with the all-in-one design. The highlights of this machine are the advanced duplex capability and the wireless networking solution for your mobility.
In addition, Brother MFC-8950DW offers a nice way to control. It has a big 5-inch of touchscreen display with the large paper capacity to handle 550 sheets. It has Web Connect feature and mobile printing technology.
Brother MFC-8950DW Reviews and Features
First, it is all about its connectivity and compatibility. This machine makes you able to handle cloud services like Scan to Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, DropBox, and others. In addition, Brother MFC-8950DW has nice mobile device compatibility with the presence of some applications. You can use AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Scan, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct. The connectivity is flexible that you can choose it by wireless, Ethernet or hi-speed USB 2.0 port. Additionally, there are some standard network features to enjoy such as printing, scanning and PC fax send or receive.
When you are using as a copier, it can handle your job impressively. It offers 42 copies per minute in black copy as its maximum performance. It can handle black-and-white copying with its flatbed design style and legal-size document. Other features are duplex copying, ID copy, N 1 function, sorting function, but not for poster function. It also can work for stand-alone copying without using a PC.
Use it as fax that it offers auto fax receive date or time header. It offers 2.5 seconds per page as its transmission speed. The faxing features are documented memory backup, duplex faxing, external TAD interface, black-and-white faxing, and fax or telephone switch. For the fax memory, it can handle 500 pages.
When it comes to its security, Brother completes Brother MFC-8950DW with Secure function lock, secure print, and setting the lock. Besides, the machine has a USB direct interface on the front of the machine. You can use it to print files or scan files from your USB flash memory for its convenient walk-up scanning and printing performance.
Brother MFC-8950DW Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-8950DW comes with the standard yield toner cartridge to handle 3,000 pages. Also, Brother included the drum unit to work for 30,000 pages. It is what you need if you want to have a machine for low-cost printing. Using this machine means you are spending less time replacing the supplies and producing the low-cost output. Thankfully, the machine has 12,000 pages of super high-yield toner cartridge for your busy office.
In the end, Brother MFC-8950DW is the ultimate choice if you need a monochrome laser that can handle both medium and small-sized business environment. It comes with high-speed performance, reliable printing solution. It can do other jobs like copying, scanning, and faxing with the one-high performance.
Brother MFC-8950DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-8950DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-8950DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-8950DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-8950DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-8950DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-8950DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-8950DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-8950DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-8950DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-8950DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-8950DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-8950DW → Brother Printer Official