Brother MFC-8910DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-8910DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-8910DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-8910DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-8910DW is what you need if you look for a printer that can handle your busy office. Your busy office needs a multifunctional printer that can support its production. Therefore, this is a smart and cost-efficient option available in the market as a monochrome laser. Also, it is an all-in-one machine with laser technology that performs fast speed for reliable printing and copying.
In addition, the machine is able to work for more than 42 pages per minute when you are using it as a copier or printer. Eventually, Brother MFC-8910DW is great as a scanner with high-quality output. It is an ideal choice if your office also needs fax with a durable design. Best of all, this machine has advanced duplex technology to provide auto two-sided printing, single pass, and two-sided scanning or faxing or copying.
Brother MFC-8910DW Reviews and Features
With its capability to work for 42 pages per minute in black and white documents, Brother MFC-8910DW has impressive copying and printing speeds. It is also great to know that the machine has the advanced duplex capability with its automatic two-sided printing technology. Here, you can save more paper. In addition, the single pass and two-sided scanning, faxing, or copying can work simultaneously on both sides of the page. From here, you can save a lot of money.
For the connectivity, Brother MFC-8910DW has a flexible connection. You can use it to print, scan or fax over your available wireless connection or Ethernet network. Otherwise, you can use a local connection through the use of a hi-speed USB 2.0 interface. The machine is able to copy and color scan bound materials easily. Eventually, it supports legal-size documents.
As of the auto document feeder, the machine handles 50-page. The purpose is to support unattended faxing, copying, and scanning in multipage documents even for up to legal size documents. The next thing you should know about the features of the machine is that the paper handling is so flexible. It comes with an adjustable tray that can handle 250 sheets for letter or legal-size paper. In addition, it comes with 50-sheet of the multipurpose tray. The optional paper ray is also available to handle 500 pages for extra capacity.
Other features you can enjoy in this machine are mobile printing features like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct. Other than that, there is Brother iPrint&Scan for scanning any documents wirelessly to your mobile device.
Brother MFC-8910DW Ink Cartridges
When it comes to the ink and the cartridges, Brother MFC-8910DW helps you to offer a low-cost performance. The company offers the high-yield toner cartridge that can handle 8,000 pages. Therefore, it is good enough to lower your printing costs. In the end, Brother MFC-8910DW is what you need if you want to find a convenient walk-up scanning and printing.
Brother MFC-8910DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-8910DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-8910DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-8910DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-8910DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-8910DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-8910DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-8910DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-8910DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-8910DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-8910DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-8910DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-8910DW → Brother Printer Official