Brother MFC-8890DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-8890DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-8890DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-8890DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-8890DW is a high-performance laser with all-in-one design to support your small business. It comes with some interesting capabilities. It has advanced duplex, auto document feeder, wireless PC fax, and high-yield toner.
In addition, Brother MFC-8890DW has a large and expandable paper capacity. The paper tray holds 250 sheets and the tray is adjustable. As a result, you can use it for both letter and legal size paper. Also, there is a multipurpose tray for handling 50 pages. The optional second paper tray for 250 sheets. So, the total capacity for paper handling is 550 sheets.
Brother MFC-8890DW Reviews and Features
The connectivity and compatibility of Brother MFC-8890DW are the first prior. Additionally, it supports you to do a mobile performance. This machine offers mobile device capability with the use of Brother iPrint & Scan. So, you can start wireless printing, scanning, and copying at ease.
To copy your documents, it offers 32 copies per minute in black as its maximum speed. The flatbed copier makes you able to deal with the legal-size document. It also offers duplex copying, sorting function, and standalone copying that requires no PC to do so. However, this machine does not offer poster copying function.
To fax, it supports auto fax receive date or time header. Additionally, it offers 2 seconds per page as the transmission speed. The fax features are quite many such as document memory backup, duplex faxing, and external TAD interface. Other than that, it has fax or telephone switch, out-of-paper reception, and PC fax capability to send or receive.
Brother MFC-8890DW has secure function lock, setting lock, and secure print. You can control the machine with the use of monochrome LCD display in size of the 5-line design. Furthermore, the machine supports 30,000 printed pages maximum as the duty cycle per month. The machine also has an optional memory. Besides, you can extend to 576 MB. It is better to use the machine only for printing from 500 pages to 3,500 pages per month. If you go with standard memory, it offers 64 MB.
Brother MFC-8890DW Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-8890DW has a high-yield to complete your toner cartridge replacement. This is an optional choice to offer 8,000 pages. So, you can save more money. Meanwhile, the standard cartridge is 3,000 pages.
In conclusion, Brother MFC-8890DW offers fast copying and printing. It produces crisp text output at an impressive speed that is 32 pages per minute. The machine also has the advanced duplex capability. So, it can reduce the operating cost with the two-sided documents or booklets. The two-sided scanning with auto document feeder is also available. The best part of the machine is flexible connectivity. It offers wireless interface, Ethernet, and hi-speed USB 2.0 interfaces. Also, the ample room makes you able to place documents for scanning or copying. Therefore, it can handle up to legal-size documents, as well. The ADF is 50 pages for easy and quick copy, scan, or fax multipage documents.
Brother MFC-8890DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-8890DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-8890DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-8890DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-8890DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-8890DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-8890DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-8890DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-8890DW Driver Windows 10, 8, 8.1 → Download
Brother MFC-8890DW Driver Windows 7 → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-8890DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-8890DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-8890DW → Brother Printer Official