Brother MFC-7460DN Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-7460DN Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-7460DN Installation Software – Brother MFC-7460DN is a compact and fast machine with the high-quality output to offer without breaking your bank. The operating cost for this machine is quite low. The speed to print and copy is about 26 pages per minute.
Besides, Brother MFC-7460DN has automatic double-sided printing technology. It allows you to print on both sides of a page to save your money on purchasing more paper. It means it can reduce about 50% of your paper cost. The control panel has an intuitive design that will also improve your productivity.
Brother MFC-7460DN Reviews and Features
In general, Brother MFC-7460DN is a mono printer that is able to copy, fax, scan, and print your documents. The machine has a backlit LCD display. Here, you can start controlling the machine and start any command to your business needs. The display size is 2-line LCD with the included memory in size of 32 MB.
This laser printer has wired network connectivity. You can connect the machine to your device by using a high-speed USB 2.0 port. In addition, you can use it as a copier with its speed to produce 26 copies per minute. The resolution of the copier is 600 x 600 dpi which is enough for your small business needs. Also, you can use it to send and receive a fax at ease.
When you open the box, you will get the power supply cord, fax line cord, safety guide, supplies, and others. Next, it is about its media capacity. It offers 250-sheet of standard paper tray with 35-sheet of ADF, and 1 manual feed slot for 1 sheet. Brother MFC-7460DN has 100-sheet of paper output and a single sheet of the straight paper path.
This machine is also a great printer that offers two-sided printing feature with 10 sides per minute. Meanwhile, it can handle 26 pages per minute in standard printing command. The resolution is 2,400 x 600 dpi. When you are using this machine for the first time, it produces the output document for less than 8, 5 seconds. It is better to use the machine for printing your documents not more than 2000 pages.
Brother MFC-7460DN Ink Cartridges
Talking about the ink and cartridges, Brother MFC-7460DN has the inbox toner to handle 1,200 pages. This is the standard toner it can offer. If you need more than that, you can go with the high-capacity toner that offers 2600 pages to handle. It makes you do less maintenance and toner replacement. Another consumable item in this machine is the drum that supports 12,000 copies.
Brother MFC-7460DN can be your choice if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly machine with its energy efficient design. It is a great choice for all business and individual needs if you realize that you want to reduce the operating costs to handle your business.
Brother MFC-7460DN Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-7460DN Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-7460DN Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-7460DN driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-7460DN Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-7460DN driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-7460DN Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-7460DN → Brother Printer Official