Brother MFC-7340 Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-7340 Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner Download, Manual and Brother MFC-7340 Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-7340 Installation Software – Brother MFC-7340 is a compact machine with its weight of about 10 kg. The machine comes with 250-pages of paper capacity and 100-page of output capacity maximum. You can use this machine to support your business needs, thanks to its 35-sheet of ADF. With the support of 16 MB of memory, you can use it to print, copy, scan, and fax your business documents.
It is easy to use this machine. Brother MFC-7340 has a USB port that you can connect it to your computer. It also supports Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OS 10.2.4 and above, this printer support your printing needs.
Brother MFC-7340 Reviews and Features
First, let us talk about how this machine works as a printer. Brother MFC-7340 is able to offer more than 20 pages per minute to produce documents in A4. Meanwhile, it can go faster, that is about 21 pages per minute to print in Letter. The printer has a resolution about 2400 x 600 dpi, 600 dpi, and 300 dpi.
Second, this machine is also a good choice as a copier. It can do the first copy out time in less than 15 seconds, as long as it has entered the ready mode. The copying resolution is 600 x 600 dpi with 1200 dpi class. You can reduce or enlarge your documents from 25% to 400%. If you need a multi-copying performance, this machine can do it as well. It can handle 99 multi-copies. Other copying features are multi-copy N in 1 and Multicopy sorting.
Third, you can use Brother MFC-7340 as a scanner. It offers a color scanner with 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution in both color and mono scanning. Also, it is a nice PC fax to use. It has 14,400 bps as its modem speed while the transmission speed is about 6 seconds. The maximum page memory is 400 pages. Other fax features are dual access, fax forwarding, remote access, and error correction mode.
Brother MFC-7340 Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-7340 offers both standard and high-yield toner cartridges. When you are using it with a standard cartridge, it can handle about 1500 pages. Meanwhile, if you think that this is not enough to handle your busy office, you can go with the high-yield cartridge. For this one, it can handle about 2600 pages. Another consumable item is the drum unit that offers 12,000 pages to handle.
To sum up, Brother MFC-7340 is a discontinued product that can work as a copier, scanner, printer, and fax. You can use it to complete your business environment. It can be a perfect choice for a small office or home office. With the high-yield cartridge, it helps you save your money and time to do the cartridge replacement.
Brother MFC-7340 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-7340 Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-7340 Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-7340 Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-7340 driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-7340 Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-7340 driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-7340 Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-7340 Driver Windows 10, 8, 8.1 → Download
Brother MFC-7340 Driver Windows 7 → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-7340 Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-7340 Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-7340 → Brother Printer Official