Brother MFC-440CN Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-440CN Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-440CN Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-440CN Installation Software – Brother MFC-440CN is a digital printer with its inkjet-color technology. It is a great option to complete your office with its nice feature. For its machine feature, the printer allows you to print from your memory card. In addition, the machine has a plain paper fax type. You can operate this machine through its 2-inch of the display.
This inkjet multifunctional printer has 32 MB of standard memory. You can use it to print, scan, copy, and fax any documents in your office. Its design and its function can help your office, too. Brother MFC-440CN is the real solution for those who want to have a neat office with the multifunctional machine to run their business.
Brother MFC-440CN Reviews and Features
As a copier, Brother MFC-440CN is able to produce up to 18 pages per minute in black. Meanwhile, the copying speed for the color document is about 16 pages per minute. With those speeds, the machine offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi of mono documents. On the other hands, it offers up to 600 x 1200 dpi for its color documents. Besides, you can enlarge or reduce your documents by zooming it from 25% to its maximum of 400%. Unfortunately, the copier does not offer automatic duplexing technology. But, it is quite good to offer you do multiple copying about 99 pages. This is a nice copier to complete your workgroup.
As a printer, it only needs a minute to produce 25 pages in mono documents. Meanwhile, it produces 20 pages at that time for color documents. The maximum resolution is 6000 x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 6000 dpi as its maximum resolution in black and color documents.
For the scanner, it offers 19200 x 19200 dpi of interpolated resolution. Speaking about document handling, Brother MFC-440CN can support legal paper size. There is also an input tray that handles 100 sheets and an output tray to produce 50 sheets. On the other hands, the automatic document feeder can handle 10 sheets.
Brother MFC-440CN Ink Cartridges
When you start using this machine to complete your office, it is important to know that Brother MFC-440CN works with four cartridges. These cartridges are cyan, yellow, black, and magenta. It means if any ink is running out, you should replace that ink only.
In the end, Brother MFC-440CN is a multifunctional computer to support your home or your home office. It can print rich and borderless photos with the small droplet. It makes it easier to do some tasks. You can use it to copy, scan, fax, and print your documents easily. Best of all, the PhotoCapture Center makes you print high-quality color images from the digital camera media cards. It is what you need if you want a fast printer for your business productivity.
Brother MFC-440CN Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-440CN Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother MFC-440CN Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother MFC-440CN Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-440CN driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-440CN Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-440CN driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-440CN Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother MFC-440CN Driver Windows 7 32/64 Bit → Download
Brother MFC-440CN Driver Windows Xp 64/32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother MFC-440CN Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother MFC-440CN Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother MFC-440CN → Brother Printer Official