Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-L8360CDW Wireless Setup and Brother HL-L8360CDW Installation Software – Brother HL-L8360CDW supports workgroups that need a color printer with higher printing volumes. It is the real solution to any users who have a big concern on low-cost printing. This machine is reliable with its professional quality output to support your business. Also, it is a high-performance printer that offers better productivity. Why so?
In fact, Brother HL-L8360CDW can handle 33 pages per minute. You can start to control the machine through its 2.7-inch of the touchscreen display. The display is also easy to navigate. Additionally, you can do direct printing from some popular business cloud options. Here are more details you should know about this machine.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Reviews and Features
First, it is nice to talk about its security features. The advanced technology in this machine makes you limit the document and accessibility in this device. Besides, this machine makes you able to reduce the operating costs. It is because the machine can restrict color printing. For paper handling, it is so flexible that you can take the optional trays with 1,300 sheets as its total capacity.
Next, Brother HL-L8360CDW offers fast and high-quality printing output. The speed is fast in both color and black. Also, the maximum resolution is up to at 2400 x 600 dpi. It means you can get your high-impact documents for your business at ease.
You should also know about the network connectivity in this machine. Brother HL-L8360CDW has built-in wireless and Gigabit Ethernet. It means you can easily set it up and then share the machine on your wired or wireless network. Additionally, it has a mobile device printing performance. This feature allows you to use the machine to print your documents from your mobile device. Here, you can use AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Cortado Workplace, and NFC.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Ink Cartridges
There are the standard and the high toner cartridges you can choose. The standard offers 3,000 pages for black toner and 1,800 pages color toners. The important thing about this machine is its low cost printing solution. It makes you spend less time when it comes to supplies and replacements. Also, Brother HL-L8360CDW reduces the operating costs at the same time, thanks to its Genuine Brother super high-yield toner cartridges to handle 4,500 pages for black toner and 4,000 pages for color toners.
Using Brother HL-L8360CDW helps you complete your two-sided documents anytime you need. The automatic duplex feature makes you lower the operating costs while creating two-sided documents, booklets, brochures, and presentations. The paper handling is flexible with the adjustable paper tray to handle 250 sheets. Also, you can take a multipurpose tray to handle 50 sheets. The last is the optional trays that work for 250 sheets or 500 sheets. So, in total, you will get 1,300 sheets of capacity.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L8360CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L8360CDW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L8360CDW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L8360CDW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L8360CDW → Brother Printer Official