Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-L8350CDW Wireless Setup and Brother HL-L8350CDW Installation Software – Brother HL-L8350CDW is a discontinued product that supports your smallest office to increase your productivity. It makes you able to create crisp and clear, professional color documents. You can buy this machine at an affordable price. Additionally, it is what you need if you want to buy an affordable printer.
In fact, Brother HL-L8350CDW only needs a minute to produce 30 pages in mono or color documents. Also, you can use the wireless and wired network to print. There are some details you should know about this machine.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Reviews and Features
Brother HL-L8350CDW has improved print speed that makes it the best option in its class. It works for 30 pages per minute, in color or mono. When you use this machine, it can create a crisp and clear color print. Also, the first page out speeds is less than 10 second.
To operate this color printer, you can use its 16-character and 2-line of the backlit LCD display. The machine also has expandable memory. The standard memory is 128 MB and you can extend it to 384 MB. Additionally, when it comes to connectivity, it offers both wired and wireless network. You can use the local interface, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and USB host. This choice makes you able to do direct print or scan from your USB flash drive.
In addition, it has Wi-Fi Direct. This feature allows you to print wirelessly so you do not have to enter any wireless access point. Talking about mobile connectivity, it supports you with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Cloud Print.
Next, Brother HL-L8350CDW has a standard paper tray for plain or recycled paper. It also comes with a multipurpose tray for plain recycled and bond paper. The standard paper tray can handle 250 sheets. Meanwhile, the multipurpose tray supports 50 sheets. Besides, the paper output is 150 sheets and the tray faces down, along with1 sheet and it faces up. With the straight paper path, it delivers your documents at the best look.
Use it for printing and you will get 30 pages in a minute with the resolution at up to 2,400 x 600 dpi maximum. Also, it offers automatic two-sided printing capability. You can make booklets, brochures, or two-sided documents to save your money. Additionally, this feature helps you reduce paper usage by 50%. It also delivers the first print out for less than 15 seconds.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Ink Cartridge
Brother HL-L8350CDW offers Inbox toner that can handle 2,500 pages in black and 1,500 pages in color toners. The standard toner is 2,500 pages in black and 1,500 pages in color. Alternatively, you can go with the super high yield that offers 6,000 pages.
You can use Brother HL-L8350CDW if you need about 750 to 4,000 pages of documents to handle per month. If you have a busy small office, you can go with the optional lower tray that handles 500 sheets.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L8350CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L8350CDW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L8350CDW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L8350CDW → Brother Printer Official