Brother HL-L2380DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Setup and Brother HL-L2380DW Installation Software – Brother HL-L2380DW is a laser printer with a versatile design, duplex printing technology, and wireless networking design. You can use this flexible machine for its Wi-Fi connectivity. Besides, the machine offers 2.7-inch of the color touchscreen display. It is an affordable monochrome printer with its reliable performance. You can use it to complete your office or small office.
Furthermore, Brother HL-L2380DW has a desk-friendly design. It has a compact design with its intuitive menu navigation. You can operate the machine from its 2.7-inch of the color touchscreen display. The connectivity options are very such as Ethernet, wireless networking, and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. Here is some information about this machine.
Brother HL-L2380DW Reviews and Features
Brother HL-L2380DW has fast performance. Its fast speed is the real offer for its high-quality output. Therefore, it helps you improve your productivity since the machine is able to offer 32 pages per minute. The professional output is up to 2400 x 600 dpi of its maximum resolution.
Next, let us talk about its mobile device printing and scanning capability. This feature allows you to print from your mobile devices. To do so, you can use AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct, and Cortado Workplace. In addition, you can scan your documents to your mobile device through the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
The paper handling is great. In fact, Brother HL-L2380DW is ready to cover your printing needs through its adjustable paper tray that can handle 250 sheets. It works for letter or legal size paper. Also, there is a manual feed slot to help you print envelopes and letterhead.
Move on its capability, this flatbed copier and scanner makes you able to produce high-quality color scanning or copying. Thankfully, this machine has a document glass that offers 19200 x 19200 dpi of interpolated resolution. Eventually, there are many “scan-to” features.
When it comes to its capability to print, the machine has two-sided documents or duplex printing technology. It means you can produce professional two-sided documents in a minute. In addition, it makes you able to create brochures or booklets. This feature is helpful since you can reduce the operating cost for the paper. At that time, you are able to save your money.
The connectivity in this machine is also flexible. You can choose built-in wireless connectivity and Ethernet interfaces. At this point, you can share the machine with others on your available network. Of course, this one makes you reduce the use of extra cables. As a result, your office is still a neat place for everyone to work together. Otherwise, you can connect the machine to a single computer by using a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
Brother HL-L2380DW Ink Cartridges
Brother HL-L2380DW has a standard yield-toner cartridge that provides 1,200 pages before it is running out. If your office is too busy to replace the cartridge too often, do not worry. You can go with high-yield toner. The high-yield Brother HL-L2380DW toner provides 2,600 pages. Therefore, it can be an alternative for you.
Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2380DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L2380DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L2380DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2380DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L2380DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L2380DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L2380DW → Brother Printer Official