Brother HL-L2360DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-L2360DW Wifi Setup and Brother HL-L2360DW Installation Software – Brother HL-L2360DW is a desk-friendly printer with its affordable, reliable, and compact design. It is one of the monochrome laser printers available on the market to complete those who need a printer in their home or small office. Also, this machine offers a tray that handles 250 sheets. Brother designed the tray to connect to wireless networking, Ethernet, and Hi-Speed 2.0 interface.
When it comes to the printing output, Brother HL-L2360DW can generate crisp black and white documents. It only needs a minute to offer 32 pages. Additionally, you can print your documents from any compatible mobile devices you have by using the wireless network. Best of all, the machine has automatic duplex printing to reduce paper usage. Here are more details about this machine.
Brother HL-L2360DW Reviews and Features
Surely, the machine delivers your documents quite fast, and it offers high-quality output. Therefore, Brother HL-L2360DW is what you need to increase your business productivity with the crisp text and best graphics. Here, the machine offers at up to 2400 x 600 dpi of maximum resolution.
Next, the machine has great paper handling. In fact, Brother HL-L2360DW offers your printing needs. Thankfully, it has an adjustable tray to handle 250 sheets. You can use this tray to work for letter and legal size paper. Eventually, there is a manual feed slot to support printing envelopes or letterhead.
Besides, Brother HL-L2360DW comes with flexible connectivity, and this is a great reason why you should have this machine. The connectivity options are built-in wireless, Ethernet interfaces, and Wi-Fi Direct. You can use Wi-Fi Direct if you want to share your machine with other users on your network. This feature is helpful to make your small office looks clutter-free since you are using less cable in your office. Otherwise, you can place your printer on your desk, and connect it locally by using a Hi-Speed 2.0 interface.
The last thing you should know about this machine is its automatic duplex printing technology. It makes you print any two-sided documents, booklets, and brochures. If you want to save the operating cost to buy paper, it is better to take this machine to your home.
Brother HL-L2360DW Ink Cartridges
It is so much interesting to know that Brother HL-L2360DW offers toner save mode. This mode makes you use less toner. So, it means you can save your money. Toner saves mode lets you use less toner for unimportant documents. In its box, you will get a starter toner cartridge that works for 700 pages. You can replace this starter cartridge with a standard cartridge or high-yield cartridge.
You can operate Brother HL-L2360DW from its 1-line LCD display. This machine can do 10,000 pages per month as its monthly duty cycle. It is what you need if you have to handle from 250 to 2,000 pages of documents to print.
Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2360DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L2360DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L2360DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2360DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L2360DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L2360DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L2360DW → Brother Printer Official