Brother HL-L2340DW Driver, Manual, Wifi Setup & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless Setup and Brother HL-L2340DW Installation Software – Brother HL-L2340DW comes as a compact and reliable laser printer to complete your needs. It is what you should have if you need a printer in your home or in your small office. The design is compact so it can complete your workspace without taking too much space on it. Also, the machine has duplex laser printer technology features 250-sheet of the tray.
To start using this machine, you can connect it to your computer by using wireless networking. Alternatively, you can use a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. This machine is able to produce crisp black and white documents with 27 pages per minute as its speed. Here are more things you should know about this machine.
Brother HL-L2340DW Reviews and Features
First, Brother HL-L2340DW has a fast and high-quality output. It takes a minute to produce 27 pages with crisp text. You can use this machine to present excellent graphics with its maximum resolution at 2400 x 600 dpi. Second, the paper handling is so convenient. It is because the machine is what you need to cover all your printing needs. Thankfully, it has an adjustable paper tray that supports 250 sheets to handle both letter and legal size paper. Also, there is a manual feed slot to support envelopes and letterhead printing.
Second, the connectivity provides you great flexibility, thanks to its options. It offers you a built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n. Also, there is Wi-Fi Direct so you can share Brother HL-L2340DW with other users on the available network. Otherwise, you can place your printer on your workspace and then connect it locally via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
Third, there are some nice features in this machine. It makes you able to do some printing tasks anywhere and anytime you want. It is because the machine comes with mobile device printing capability. You can now print your documents from your mobile device by using some Apps. These are AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct. You can print your documents anytime on both sides of the page. It is because the machine has duplex laser technology. It is easy for the machine to print two-sided documents to make brochures or booklets. At the same time, this feature allows you to reduce the operating costs of buying the paper. Therefore, it helps you to save more money.
Brother HL-L2340DW Ink Cartridges
Brother HL-L2340DW has some consumable parts, especially for its ink and cartridges. It has a standard-yield-toner cartridge that only works for 1,200 pages. But, you can complete it with High-yield toner yields that can provide 2,600 pages to handle. The high-yield toner makes you able to save more money because it is less expensive. when you purchase this machine and open the box, the company included Starter Toner cartridge that works for 700 pages.
Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2340DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L2340DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L2340DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2340DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L2340DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L2340DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L2340DW → Brother Printer Official