Brother HL-L2320D Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-L2320D Wireless Setup and Brother HL-L2320D Installation Software – Brother HL-L2320D can be your printer to complete your home or your small office. It comes as an affordable monochrome printer with laser technology. Also, it has a reliable performance plus its desk-friendly design. This is a compact computer that makes you connect it to your computer at ease.
To start, you can connect Brother HL-L2320D to your computer by using Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface the company has included in its box. It is able to create crisp black and white documents for your business needs. It only takes a minute to generate 30 pages. Also, it offers automatic duplex printing so you can lower the operating costs for your paper usage. Here is more information about the machine.
Brother HL-L2320D Reviews and Features
First, it is a fast laser printer that makes you have better productivity. It can print two-sided documents easily, thanks to its duplex technology. You can create two-sided documents, booklets, and brochures as well. This feature helps you reduce paper use. Also, it helps you save your money.
Additionally, Brother HL-L2320D has high-quality output. The machine offers at up to 2400 x 600 dpi with its crisp text and beautiful graphics. Also, the paper handling is excellent. It can meet your printing needs with its adjustable tray that holds about 250 sheets. This paper tray can work for both letter and legal size paper. Besides, there is a single manual feed slot you can use to print envelopes and letterhead.
When it comes to its paper handling, Brother HL-L2320D has a single manual feed capacity that works for envelopes, label, bond, and plain paper type. Also, there is a multipurpose tray to provide 250 sheets. On the other hands, the output tray offers 100 sheets. The manual feed works for letter or legal. For the standard input tray, it supports 250 sheets.
Brother HL-L2320D Ink Cartridges
The printer offers Toner Saver Mode. This mode supports less toner. Also, this mode helps you you’re your money so you can save your toner for printing less important documents for your business. When you open the box, Brother included two consumable parts. First, it is the starter toner cartridge that supports 700 pages. Second, Brother HL-L2320D comes with a drum unit that supports 12,000 pages. For the standard toner cartridge, it works for 1,200 pages. On the other hands, the high-yield toner offers 2,600 pages to handle. The high-yield toner is what you need to save more money for the toner replacement.
Brother HL-L2320D is the ideal choice for those who need a machine that handles 10,000 pages per month as its duty cycle. It is capable to support you to work for producing from 250 to 2,000 pages of print volume per month.
Brother HL-L2320D Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2320D Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L2320D Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L2320D Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L2320D driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2320D Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L2320D driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2320D Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L2320D Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L2320D → Brother Printer Official