Brother HL-L2300D Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2300D Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner Download, Manual and Brother HL-L2300D Wireless Setup and Brother HL-L2300D Installation Software – Brother HL-L2300D is a personal printer with laser technology. It can be your reliable option to support your home or your small office. The design is compact that you can choose it when you need a desk-friendly printer. Also, the machine has a tray that supports 250 sheets. This machine is easy to connect to your computer. It is because you can directly connect it via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
Additionally, it can print crisp black and white documents in a minute. That time is enough to produce 27 pages. The best thing about this machine is its automatic duplex printing that helps you reduce more paper. Here are more details about Brother HL-L2300D.
Brother HL-L2300D Reviews and Features
The first thing you can enjoy printing by using Brother HL-L2300D is that the machine has automatic duplex printing. It means you can print two-sided documents easily. There is a manual feed slot as well as the paper exit on the rear of the machine. It works to provide the straight-through paper path. Here, your printed materials look at their best. For the quality output, it offers a great printing resolution that is up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Therefore, it is enough to help the machine produces crisp text and great graphics.
The next point is about the paper handling. In fact, Brother HL-L2300D offers laser technology with an adjustable paper tray to handle 250 sheets. This tray works for both letter and legal size paper. Also, there is a manual feed slot so you can print both envelopes and letterhead to support your business need.
For the output paper capacity, it can handle 100 sheets. There is also a multipurpose tray capacity to offer 250 sheets. In total, you will get about more than 500 sheets of paper capacity.
Brother HL-L2300D Ink Cartridges
Best of all, Brother HL-L2300D comes with Toner Saver Mode. This mode makes it use less toner to reduce the operating cost. It only works for less critical documents in your business. When you buy this printer, you can find the Starter Toner Cartridge that handles 700 pages. It also comes with a drum unit that works for 12,000 pages. For the standard yield toner, it provides 1,200 pages for black. On the other hands, the black high-yield toner offers 2,600 pages.
Brother HL-L2300D is the ideal choice if you want to add a personal or business printer for your small office. It can handle about 10,000 pages per month as its duty cycle. It is better to use this machine for handling 250 to 2,000 pages. This machine should be a nice addition to your office if you need a fast printer with automatic duplex printing but without borderless printing feature. It can deliver the first page out to print for less than 8.5 seconds.
Brother HL-L2300D Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2300D Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-L2300D Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-L2300D Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-L2300D driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2300D Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-L2300D driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-L2300D Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-L2300D Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother HL-L2300D Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-L2300D Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-L2300D Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-L2300D → Brother Printer Official