Brother HL-5470DW Driver, Software, Manual & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-5470DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-5470DW Wireless Setup and Brother HL-5470DW Installation Software – Brother HL-5470DW comes with the fast monochrome printing capability. The machine is able to handle 40 pages per minute. Also, there is an automatic duplex printing that is able to produce the two-sided documents. The professional printing output is the main highlight in this machine. Eventually, all users of this printer can share with others through their available network, thanks to the built-in wireless. Alternatively, there is an Ethernet interface.
Another option is available for you when it comes to the connectivity in Brother HL-5470DW. The machine offers wireless printing from mobile devices. There are some options available such as AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Google Cloud Print. Eventually, you can go with Cortado Workplace or WI-Fi Direct. The main highlight of this machine is the flexible paper handling. The most important thing you should know is about the high-yield toner cartridge that can reduce the running costs. It can work for 8,000 pages.
Brother HL-5470DW Reviews and Features
First, the machine has nice and flexible connectivity. All users can start using the built-in wireless and also Ethernet network options. Therefore, you can share the machine with other users on the available network. This is a nice way to help you reduce the cables. At the same time, Brother HL-5470DW helps you create a neat workspace. It is interesting to place the printer with wireless networking. Alternatively, you can connect it to the Hi-speed 2.0 USB interface for the local connection.
Second, the machine has automatic two-sided printing technology. This way makes you able to produce the professional two-sided documents. Other than that, you can use the machine to produce booklets and brochures. These things are possible since the machine has built-in duplex technology. Therefore, you can save your money and reduce paper usage.
Third, Brother HL-5470DW offers fast and high-quality printing output. The speed is up to 40 pages per minute. It is an ideal choice to complete busy offices. The maximum resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. Therefore, it is able to offer crisp and clear text with excellent graphics.
Fourth, it is also about the paper handling. The machine has a versatile performance when it comes to paper handling. It comes with the adjustable paper tray to handle 250 sheets for both letter and legal size paper. There is also the multipurpose tray to work for 50 sheets to print letterhead and custom paper sizes. Additionally, there is an optional paper tray to support 500-sheet to give you extra capacity.
Brother HL-5470DW Ink Cartridges
Brother HL-5470DW has a high-yield toner that makes you able to handle 8,000 pages without replacing it. It means that you can spend less time while saving your money.
To sum up, Brother HL-5470DW is the right choice for its cost-efficient option. The laser printer has a reliable design to complete your small workgroup. Eventually, you can use it as the best support to increase productivity in your busy offices.
Brother HL-5470DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-5470DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-5470DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-5470DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-5470DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-5470DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-5470DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-5470DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-5470DW Driver Windows 10, 8, 8.1 → Download
Brother HL-5470DW Driver Windows 7, Xp, Vista → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-5470DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-5470DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-5470DW → Brother Printer Official