Brother HL-2240 Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-2240 Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner Download, Manual and Brother HL-2240 Wireless Setup and Brother HL-2240 Installation Software – Brother HL-2240 can be your personal printer. It is a laser monochrome machine to generate 24 pages per minute to print black-and-white documents. With the wired connectivity technology and USB interface, you can connect this machine to your device. Also, this machine can give you the first output in 8.5 seconds when you are printing for the first time.
At this point, it is a nice solution if you want a personal printer. Brother HL-2240 has 1 sheet of the manual tray and 250 sheets of input tray. You can use it to work for the bond paper, labels, envelopes, and plain paper. Also, the total media capacity is 250 sheets.
Brother HL-2240 Reviews and Features
The first thing you should know about the machine is the processor. The processor is the crucial component that supports the machine to work. So, Brother completes it with 200 MHz of processor. When you are using it as a copier, Brother HL-2240 makes you able to copy in some media types and sizes such as A4, Legal, envelopes, and plain paper.
Brother HL-2240 from this point, we can say that the machine is a fast printer. It supports your productivity because it makes you able to have 24 pages in just a minute. The output has a high quality with the resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Therefore, it is able to generate crisp text and excellent graphics.
When it comes to its design, Brother designed it with a stylish and compact design. The small footprint is also added so you can save the valuable workspace. Also, the paper handling is so convenient that it can meet your printing need. Thankfully, there is an adjustable paper tray to handle 250 sheets. It also supports letter, legal size paper, and a manual feed slot to handle envelopes and letterhead printing.
Last but not least is the straight-through paper path in this machine is quite helpful. The manual feed slot and the rear paper exit will make your printed materials look perfect.
Brother HL-2240 Ink Cartridges
Move to the next topic, the ink and the cartridges in Brother HL-2240 are what you should know. The machine needs a black toner cartridge. Brother completes it with the black toner cartridge that can perform 700 pages. After that, you should replace it. The consumable part is also the drum. A single drum can hold about 12,000 pages. In addition, Brother completes it with Toner save mode so you can use less toner. Toner save mode lets you save money for your business operating costs.
You can use Brother HL-2240 if you need to print about 250 to 2000 pages per month as its recommended printing volume. It has 10,000 impressions of maximum duty cycle per month.
Brother HL-2240 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-2240 Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother HL-2240 Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother HL-2240 Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-2240 driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-2240 Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-2240 driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-2240 Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother HL-2240 Driver Windows 10, 8, 8.1 → Download
Brother HL-2240 Driver Windows 7, Xp, Vista → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother HL-2240 Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother HL-2240 Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother HL-2240 → Brother Printer Official