Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver, Software & Printer Manual
Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother DCP-L5650DN Wireless Setup and Brother DCP-L5650DN Installation Software – Brother DCP-L5650DN is a business multifunction printer with laser technology. Brother designed it with duplex print, scan, copy, and networking. Therefore, this machine is a good option for small workgroups and offices. Also, the machine has reliable performance. It can complete your team and your coworkers.
In addition, Brother DCP-L5650DN offers 24 pages per minute as it’s print and copy speeds. As a multifunctional copier, it can work for flexible paper handling. Thankfully, it has a paper tray that works for 250 sheets. Besides, there is a multi-purpose tray for 50 sheets. Eventually, you can get the additional trays for up to 1,340 sheets to handle.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Reviews and Features
So, it is a fast machine that can work for high-quality copying and printing. This is a high-performance machine, and it is a great choice for a busy office. In fact, the machine has advanced duplex capabilities. It means that you can use two-sided printing tasks in this machine. This feature is automatic so you can save more paper. Additionally, there is an Auto Document Feeder with 70-page capacity for duplex scanning. Here, you can do two-sided scanning.
It is also interesting to know that Brother DCP-L5650DN has built-in networking. It means you can share the device with other users on the network through its Gigabit Ethernet interface. The scanning performance is quite fast, thanks to its advanced features. You can increase your business productivity with fast speeds. In addition, you can support multiple scan-to destinations such as SSH, E-mail, SharePoint, Network Folder, Cloud, and others.
Brother DCP-L5650DN also comes with flexible paper handling. It means that the machine can handle your large print tasks at ease. It happens because the machine offers up to 1,340 sheets for its total capacity. You can operate the machine from its touchscreen display in size of 3.7-inch. This screen display allows you to navigate menus easily and create about 48 customized shortcuts. In addition, you can scan to some popular business cloud services from the display such as ONENOTE, GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, and others.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Ink Cartridges
When it comes to ink and cartridges, Brother DCP-L5650DN has a standard toner cartridge that can work for 3,000 pages. That is quite many for your small business. Otherwise, you can go with the high-yield toner cartridge. For this option, it can work for 8,000 pages. A high-yield toner cartridge is also a good option if you want to save your money and do less maintenance. It really works for busy offices.
Brother DCP-L5650DN is the ideal choice that provides you walk-up printing and scanning feature. You can print files or even scan files to your USB memory drive by using a USB host on its front. The security offers triple layer feature. Here, you can protect any sensitive documents.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother DCP-L5650DN Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-L5650DN driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-L5650DN driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother DCP-L5650DN Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother DCP-L5650DN Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother DCP-L5650DN → Brother Printer Official