Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver, Software, Scanner Download
Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother DCP-L5600DN Wireless Setup and Brother DCP-L5600DN Installation Software – Brother DCP-L5600DN is a multifunction copier with monochrome laser design. It is what you need to complete your small workgroups or offices. The machine can perform fast printing and copying. In fact, it only needs a minute to produce 42 pages. Also, you can use the Ethernet interface to share this machine with other users.
Additionally, Brother DCP-L5600DN has flexible paper handling. The paper tray offers 250 sheets to handle. Also, there is a multipurpose tray to work for 50 sheets. If you think it is still not enough, you can take optional trays to add more capacity. For its auto document feeder, it supports you with 70 pages. This feeder supports quick multi-page documents to scan with various destinations. Eventually, it offers a legal-size document glass to copy and scan bound materials. For its advanced security features, the machine can protect from any unauthorized access. You can operate the machine from its large color touchscreen display. Here are more details about this machine.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Reviews and Features
It is not something too much to say that Brother DCP-L5600DN is a fast printer with high-quality copying and printing performance. The machine only needs a minute to produce 42 pages. Besides, the machine has high-performance and multifunction designs so that you can use it to complete your busy offices.
The printing output is cost-efficient. You can use this machine and cut the operating cost. It is because the machine offers a high-yield toner cartridge. Also, it offers built-in networking. By using this feature, you can share the machine with other users on the network through the Ethernet interface. For paper handling, it is so flexible with several trays to provide up to 1,340 sheets.
Additionally, Brother DCP-L5600DN has automatic duplex printing or two-sided performance. You can save more paper and then create two-sided documents with its automatic duplex printing. Eventually, there is two-sided output from one-sided originals when you are using it as a copier.
Even you can use this machine as a scanner with some advanced features. This is a good way to increase your productivity. The machine has a fast speed to scan. Also, it offers multiple scan-to destinations such as SSH, Network Folder, Cloud Services, SharePoint, and others.
It is getting more interesting to know that the machine supports mobile device scanning and printing. It means that you can print from your mobile device by using Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, 2.0 Mopria, Cortado Workplace, and Brother iPrint&Scan.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Ink Cartridges
Brother DCP-L5600DN comes with two choices when it is about the ink and the cartridges. First, it offers a standard-yield toner cartridge. This is what you need if you are working for a small printing task to handle 3,000 pages.
Alternatively, Brother DCP-L5600DN has a high-yield toner cartridge for handling 8,000 pages. This one is great for those who have busy offices. Those are all things you should know about this machine.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother DCP-L5600DN Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-L5600DN driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-L5600DN driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Scanner Driver Windows Brother DCP-L5600DN → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother DCP-L5600DN Driver Macintosh → Download
Scanner Driver Mac Brother DCP-L5600DN → Download
Brother DCP-L5600DN Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother DCP-L5600DN → Brother Printer Official