Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother DCP-L5500DN Wireless Setup and Brother DCP-L5500DN Installation Software – Brother DCP-L5500DN covers the need of monochrome laser printer. Also, you can use it as a copier for your small offices and workgroups. This machine is the right answer for those who need cost-efficient machine output. It is because the machine offers the high-yield toner cartridge.
There are many features to know before purchasing Brother DCP-L5500DN. In fact, this machine has fast printing and copying with the speed for up to 42 pages per minute. Also, you can use the Ethernet interface to share the machine with other users. Do not worry about its security. Fortunately, Brother added advanced security features so that there is a network user authentication to protect your documents from any unauthorized access. Here are more details about the machine.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Reviews and Features
In fact, this machine is a fast printer with high-quality output. It can print and copy your documents at any time. This is a multifunctional copier for your busy offices. In addition, Brother DCP-L5500DN has a cost-efficient output. It can reduce your operating cost, thanks to its high-yield toner cartridge.
Besides, the network connectivity is so flexible. There is a built-in Ethernet interface you can share with multiple users from your network. What is more, is the paper handling. This machine has a nice paper handling. Therefore, it can handle your large print tasks. There is an adjustable paper tray that handles 250 sheets. It also has a multipurpose tray for 50 sheets. If you need more, you can add the optional tray for 250-sheet or 520-sheet. In total, you will have up to 2,340 sheets.
Furthermore, Brother designed Brother DCP-L5500DN with Automatic duplex printing. It means you can save more paper. At the same time, you can create two-sided documents. It is because the machine has automatic duplex printing. Talking about it ADF capacity, it can handle 40 pages. It is an important feature that works for unattended scanning or copying of multipage documents.
If you want to use it as a scanner, there are some interesting features such as multiple scan-to destinations. It means you can scan to SSH server, e-mail, Cloud services, and others. The machine also supports you to do mobile device scanning and printing. You can print from your mobile device by using Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Mopria, and others. Also, it offers wireless scanning capability so you can scan your documents to your mobile device by using Brother iPrint&Scan.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Ink Cartridges
The last thing you should know about Brother DCP-L5500DN is the ink and the cartridges. It is a consumable part of this machine. You can buy the standard-yield toner cartridge. This option is great to handle 3,000 pages.
If it is not enough for you, Brother DCP-L5500DN has high-yield toner cartridge. It works to support 8,000 pages. This is a great choice to save your money while saving your time. So, you do not have to replace the toner too often.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother DCP-L5500DN Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-L5500DN driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-L5500DN driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother DCP-L5500DN Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother DCP-L5500DN → Brother Printer Official