Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother DCP-J4120DW Wireless Setup and Brother DCP-J4120DW Installation Software – Brother DCP-J4120DW supports your smaller office. For its users, this machine is going to be a compact printer with its stylish design combined inkjet technology. Also, this machine has built-in wireless connectivity to make you easily connect the machine to your computer.
In fact, it is quite easy on how to connect this machine to your PC, mobile devices, or laptop. As we have mentioned already that the machine uses integrated wireless networking. It means that you can even connect other users so they have access to use Brother DCP-J4120DW. The access allows them to print and scan.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Reviews and Features
To operate the machine, Brother completes it with a 6.8-inch of the color touchscreen. Additionally, Brother DCP-J4120DW makes you able to connect it to some popular Cloud platform such as Google Drive, Facebook, and Dropbox. You can manage the documents effectively by using A3 printing, easy copying, and scanning, also two-sided print.
Also, this color printer offers 128 MB of its memory to handle A3 paper size as its maximum capability. When it comes to its connectivity, Brother completes Brother DCP-J4120DW with two options. First, it is a wireless capacity that makes you use the machine at ease without cables. On the other hands, you can connect this machine locally to your computer via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
Furthermore, this machine supports Wi-Fi Direct. It means you can allow other users to use the machine based on your network. Of course, this machine gives you a much better performance to complete your business. It is because the machine has mobile connectivity features such as Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, iPrint&Scan, and AirPrint.
When you use it as a copier, it can handle 12 images per minute in the mono document and 9 images per minute in color. The maximum resolution it can produce is up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi in both color and mono resolution.
Furthermore, you should know more things about this machine, especially for the media specifications. There are a standard tray and a manual slot available to support it. The standard tray works for 150 sheets. Also, there is a single sheet manual feed slot. You can use this one to deal with envelope printing needs. For the paper output, the tray works for 50 sheets.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Ink Cartridges
It is so much interesting to know that Brother DCP-J4120DW offers the optional high-yield cartridge. It works best if you want to save your money for the least expensive printing costs than the standard yield ink.
When you are using it as a sprinter, it offers up to 6,000 x 1,20o dpi of maximum resolution. The speed of the performance is to produce 35 pages per minute in mono documents. On the other hands, it offers 27 pages per minute in color. DCP-J4120DW is what you need if you look for automatic duplex printing technology in it.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother DCP-J4120DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-J4120DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-J4120DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother DCP-J4120DW Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother DCP-J4120DW Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother DCP-J4120DW → Brother Printer Official