Brother DCP-8060 Driver Download and Software
Brother DCP-8060 Driver and Scanner for Windows, Mac – The Brother DCP-8060 is more than just a printer; it’s a versatile workhorse that combines printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. With a plethora of features and capabilities, it’s suitable for both home and office use.
When it comes to printing, speed is the name of the game. The Brother DCP-8060 delivers, offering impressive speeds that can significantly boost your productivity.
Quality is paramount in the world of printing, and this device doesn’t disappoint. The Brother DCP-8060 consistently produces high-quality prints, whether you’re working on text documents or vibrant images.
Navigating through the functions of the Brother DCP-8060 is a breeze. Its user-friendly design ensures that even those with minimal technical expertise can use it effectively. This makes it an excellent choice for both tech-savvy individuals and beginners.
One of the standout features of this device is its all-in-one convenience. With the ability to print, scan, and copy, you can streamline your workspace by having one device that does it all.
The Brother DCP-8060 is a cost-efficient choice. It not only saves you money by eliminating the need for separate devices but also offers features that promote eco-friendly printing. You’ll reduce your environmental footprint while saving on printing costs.
Brother DCP-8060 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit OK.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instructions on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button using the bottom-up button to find “network” and OK.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press OK.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “Install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-8060 Wifi Setup
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-8060 Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Install Driver Brother DCP-8060 for Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-8060 driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click on the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Install Driver Brother DCP-8060 for Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-8060 driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click on the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double-click on the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-8060 Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-8060 Driver Windows 64-Bit → Download
Brother DCP-8060 Driver Windows 32-Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: macOS 13 (Ventura), macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
Brother DCP-8060 Driver Mac → Download
Brother DCP-8060 Scanner Mac → Download
Download Driver for Brother DCP-8060 → Brother Printer Official