Brother DCP-7065DN Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother DCP-7065DN Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner, Manual and Brother DCP-7065DN Wireless Setup and Brother DCP-7065DN Installation Software – Brother DCP-7065DN has various features that can save your time and money. Its highlight is wired network capability so you can share your printer easily. The speed of this machine is quite fast. It only needs a minute to produce 24 pages.
Also, the machine has a double-sided printing capability. The low energy consumption will also help you a lot. If you want to have a printer that can reduce the operating costs in your home or in your office, the answer would be Brother DCP-7065DN. Here are more explanations about this machine.
Brother DCP-7065DN Reviews and Features
You can use this machine to print, copy, and scan any documents you need at ease. It comes with 35-sheet of automatic document feeder. In addition, it offers automatic two-sided printing capability. It means you can create booklets, brochure, or even two-sided documents to reduce your paper usage. The print resolution is up to 2,400 x 600 dpi. So, Brother DCP-7065DN will produce a sharp and crisp text with its excellent graphics. The paper tray makes the machine can deal with a long printing task since it can handle 250 sheets.
To operate the machine, Brother DCP-7065DN has a Backlit LCD display with the 2-line design. This mono printer allows you copying, scanning, and printing your business documents. With its laser technology, Brother supports it with 32 MB of its memory.
To connect the machine, it works with a wired network. You can connect this machine locally to your devices or computer by Hi-Speed USB 2.0, and when you are using it as a copier, it produces 26 copies per minute with its resolution at up to 600 x 600 dpi.
When you open the box, you can find the USB cable, supplies, product safety guide, power supply cord, warranty card, and others. Speaking about the media specifications, this machine works for some types and sizes. The standard paper tray supports plain paper, thin paper, and recycled paper. Meanwhile, the manual feed slot is great for more papers like bond paper, labels, and envelope. So, there are 250-sheets of the standard paper tray, 1 sheet of manual feed slot, and 35 sheets of Automatic Document Feeder.
When you are using it as a printer, Brother DCP-7065DN can do 10 sides per minute for its two-sided printing documents on A4. To do the first print out it serves your document in less than 8.5 seconds. Also, you can use it as a scanner with its CCD scanner design to work for up to 600 x 2,400 dpi of scanner glass and 600 x 600 dpi from ADF. For the enhanced resolution, the machine offers at up to 19,200 x 19, 200 dpi.
Brother DCP-7065DN Ink Cartridges
Brother DCP-7065DN has the inbox toner to handle 1,200 pages. If you think you need more than that, you should go with the high capacity toner that supports 2,600 pages. You should also replace the drum toner that provides 12,000 copies.
Brother DCP-7065DN Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-7065DN Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-7065DN Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother DCP-7065DN Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-7065DN driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother DCP-7065DN Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-7065DN driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-7065DN Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-7065DN Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother DCP-7065DN Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother DCP-7065DN Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother DCP-7065DN Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother DCP-7065DN → Brother Printer Official