Brother DCP-7020 Driver Download and Software
Brother DCP-7020 Driver Windows and Mac – The Brother DCP-7020 is a sleek and powerful all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier that brings convenience and efficiency to your office. With its impressive set of features, it’s no wonder that this machine is gaining popularity among businesses.
The Brother DCP-7020 boasts high-quality laser printing capabilities, ensuring your documents look professional and sharp. Its 2400 x 600 dpi resolution ensures that text is crisp and images are vivid, making it an ideal choice for creating marketing materials or important reports.
Time is money in the business world. The DCP-7020 excels in this aspect, offering a rapid print speed of up to 20 pages per minute. Whether you’re printing a single-page document or a lengthy report, this printer won’t keep you waiting.
The integrated flatbed scanner delivers impressive scanning capabilities. With an optical resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi, you can capture intricate details and produce high-quality scans.
Need to make multiple copies of a document quickly? The DCP-7020 can handle that too. It offers standalone copying, eliminating the need for a computer, and making it a versatile and independent solution.
The intuitive control panel ensures that even technophobes can easily navigate the DCP-7020. You can quickly adjust settings, choose your desired functions, and monitor the status of your print jobs.
Brother DCP-7020 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit OK.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instructions on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button using the bottom-up button to find “network” and OK.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press OK.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “Install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-7020 Wifi Setup
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-7020 Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Install Driver Brother DCP-7020 for Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-7020 driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click on the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Install Driver Brother DCP-7020 for Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-7020 driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click on the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double-click on the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-7020 Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-7020 Driver Windows 7 64-Bit → Download
Brother DCP-7020 Driver Windows 7 32-Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: macOS 13 (Ventura), macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
Brother DCP-7020 Driver Mac → Download
Brother DCP-7020 Scanner Mac → Download
Download Driver for Brother DCP-7020 → Brother Printer Official