Sharp AR-5620N Driver Download & Reviews
As far as the entire body of this Sharp AR 5620N photocopier is concerned, it has a body that is strong and sturdy and a subtle and pleasant appearance. The white photocopier that is colored, weighs 33 kgs with dimensions of 591x550x595mm. Considering that the office photocopier is a photocopier, it allows you to scan, print, and copy any file. This photocopier takes 25 minutes to warm up the system and includes a 64GB memory.
With a warranty when you purchase this desktop photocopier, the operation is. It has a scan resolution of 600x600DPI and allows you to keep a capacity of 1100 sheets that it is possible to make many copies if needed between 1 and 999. You have the ability to zoom in between 25-400% to secure outcomes.
Sharp office background photocopier includes different connectivity options such as WIA, TWAIN, TCP, IP in addition to an interface options like USB.0, Ethernet etc.. These options enable you to connect into the photocopier from any workstation and don't need you to be right next to it whenever the command is being given by you.
Sharp AR-5620N Specification
Speed Black & White: 20 Copy, Print ppm Speed Copy, Print : 0 Color ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, USB 2.0
- Magnification Zoom: 25-400%
- Media Sizes: A3, A4
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: IP, TCP, TWAIN, WIA
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 1100 Sheets
- Paper Weight: 56-200
- Photocopier Type: Desktop
- Print Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 25 seconds
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Standard host-based printing
WxDxH ( mm: 591x550x595 )
- Memory: 64
- Power Consumption: 1200W
- Power Supply: 50/60 Hz, AC 220-240V
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Features: color scanning, Digital automatic exposure control, Digital image editing functions, Duplex, High Capacity and High Speed in a Compact Digital Unit, SPLC Standard network printing,
How to Installations Sharp AR-5620N For Macintosh
- Download the driver from link below.
- Click “View File”.
- Select the downloaded file.
- Click the MacOSx folder.
- Click the folder for your version. What version?
- Click the installer package and follow instructions and next,
- Enter the Name & Password. Click Install Software.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click close.
How to Installations Sharp AR-5620N For Windows
- Download the software from the link below.
- Then extract the file and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the →Start button, select →Settings & then click →Printers.
- Double-click the →Add printer icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation completed & then test print.