Sharp MX-4100N Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp MX-4100N Driver Download
Sharp MX-4100N PCL6 Driver Download & Manual Installations, Toner Cartridges, Reviews– Sharp MX-4100N supports you to increase your business efficiency and it provides you excellent image quality. It comes with new color document systems that will bring you to the higher level of MFP performance as well as productivity. This machine also offers a large and high-resolution touch-screen colored display to help you dealing with data entry easily, with the graphical menu navigation and the full-size retractable keyboard. It is a great choice if you need a high-quality network printing for both color and B/W since its capability to offer print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer is capable of dealing with some professional tasks such as cover page printing, pamphlet print, and overlay print. The zoom range is from 25% to 400%.
There are many advanced features to find in this machine. It is a powerful 800 MHz with the true multi-tasking controller to enable the users to save their time and money while having professional color documents with great image quality, yet economical. The advanced device management is the offer for easy-to-control color usage, costs as well. Sharp MX-4100N
also has the newest Sharp OSA development platform combined with network application for easier use. The advanced web-based device management allows you work
user manuals. The paper capacity is more than 5,600 sheets.
Even you can scan any documents to more than seven different destinations, thanks to the ImagesSEND feature. You can save it to your USB memory devices, network folders, and much more! Use the Send-to-Group function to let you send a mixed group broadcast to Fax, E-mail, and Internet Fax through a single operation. The Send-to-USB feature helps you to scan documents quickly to a USB memory device in some file formats including Encrypted PDF, JPEG, PDF, and TIFF. The estimated cartridge pages are 36,000 pages. The copy speed of this machine is more than 41 ppm for mono and more than 41 ppm for color documents. However, the warm-up time for this machine is 120 seconds or less. It means Sharp MX-4100N is still quicker than the MX-5001N.
Well, there is something more than that. The Super G3 fax module lets you have advanced features such as copied or automatic stapled receptions. Anytime you have to convert fax messages to E-mail the Inbound Fax Routing works for you. Sharp MX-4100N makes your job easier with the capability to send fax documents from your desktop with the support of PC fax driver. You still get the optional B/W Internet expansion kit, as well.
Sharp MX-4100N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Compatible Sharp MX-310HB Waste
Sharp MX-4100N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200
- Enhanced resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200
- Network Printer (Standard / Option): STD
- Interface Std/Opt: STD USB 2.0,10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), NetBEUI, EtherTalk
- Printing protocols: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing),
- HTTP, Novell Printserver application with NDS and Bindery, FTP for
- downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt: STD PCL 5c/6, OPT PS3 emulation, XPS
- Available fonts: 80 (PCL), 136 (PS3)
- Network Scanner (Standard / Option): STD
- Scan method Push scan and Pull scan:
- Resolution push scan (dpi): 100,200, 300,400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi): 75,100, 150,200, 300,400, 600,50 to 9600,
- File formats: XPS, TIFF, PDF, encrypted PDF, high-compression PDF,
- JPEG (colour only)
- Scanner utilities: Network Scan Tool, Sharpdesk, Sharp TWAIN
- Original paper size (Max.): A3
- First copy out time Colour (sec.): 6.7
- First copy out time B/W (sec.): 4.7
- Continuous copy (Max. copies): 999
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi): 600 x 600
- Resolution Scan Colour (dpi): 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi): 1200 x 1200
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – B/W: 2
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – Colour: 256
- Zoom range (%): 25 – 400
- Preset copy ratios: 10
Supported OS Standard
- Windows 98/ME/NT4.0 SP5 or later/2000/Server 2003/XP/Vista/Server 2008
- Mac OS 9.2.2/Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5-10.5.1
How to Installations Sharp MX-4100N For Macintosh
- Download the driver from link above.
- Click “View File”.
- Select the downloaded file.
- Click the MacOSx folder
- Click the folder for your version. What version?
- Click the installer package and follow instructions and next
- Enter the Name & Password. Click Install Software.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click close.
How to Installations Sharp MX-4100N For Windows
- Download the software from the link above
- Then extract the file and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the ->Start button, select ->Settings & then click ->Printers.
- Double-click the ->Add printer icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation completed & then test print.
Sharp MX-4100N Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Windows 8 (32bit)
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Windows 8 (64bit)
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Windows 7 (32bit)
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Windows 7 (64bit)
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Windows XP 32bit
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Windows XP 64bit
|Sharp MX-4100N driver printer for Mac OS