Sharp AR-M201 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp AR-M201 Driver Download
Sharp AR-M201 PCL6 Driver & Software Windows 10, 7, 8/8,1, Xp, Manual Installations, Toner Cartridges– The majority comes from manufacturers who specialize in printers. Some even purchase to produce their devices. Sharp comes primarily from the photocopier market and also the AR-M201 is. Since the machine may print handling both sides of every page in one job, printing is not an afterthought, however.
The Sharp AR-M201 looks fairly different from inkjet printers. It is quite a bit bigger than most and designed more like a photocopier than the usual printer. Paper is loaded sideways in the single 250-sheet tray (a 2nd 250-sheet tray is available as an option). It ends up on an output tray using a large aperture on the side and feeds to left, so you can remove the finished pages. A50-sheet folds down from the right-hand side, giving a complete capacity of 300 sheets.
On top, there is a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feed (ADF) for scanning and copying and this can be hinged upward, so it’s possible to scan from the flatbed glass, as well. The scanner has a resolution of 600 x 1,200ppi, so it is suitable for scanning text pages as well as photo prints. The machine includes a single USB socket for PC or Mac connection, but an adapter can be fitted for system use.
The control panel is a strip across the front of the machine and can be in places somewhat confusing. Although the diagram of newspaper sources is a useful additional the purpose and page imposition options are crowded onto two buttons. You will find an amount pad for dial numbers, in addition to 18 buttons for the fax.
In photocopying, the installation of consumables shows the roots of the machine. The toner cartridge and programmer drums slip conveniently in from the front of the machine, supporting a cover.
Software installation is simple from the supplied CD. As well as the printer driver Sharp provides its Sharpdesk program, somewhat like a cut-down version of PaperPort, which may manage printing and scanning tasks, including OCR of text pages and the compiling of files from several text or image files. This is easy to learn how to use and is a way of working together with the apparatus.
Fax software is supplied for generating faxes from your personal computer and centers on the machine comprise cover pages and choice of resolutions.
Sharp quotations speeds of up to 20ppm with this laser apparatus and under evaluation, we watched our text record complete in the five-page text and 34 seconds and images test finish in 38 seconds. These times equate to real world speeds of 8.8ppm and 7.9ppm. The machine spends quite a lot, so files that are longer will get closer to the speed of time preparing to print, however.
Our 20-side duplex document took two minutes 17 seconds, providing a rate of 8.8ppm, apparently better than another laser-based printers and certainly faster than most duplex inkjet apparatus. A15 by 10cm photo took 17 seconds, so you would expect to get about four pages per minute.
As you might anticipate, photocopying is your AR-M201’s forté and a page A4 copy from the flatbed took eight seconds. The same document from the ADF improved this time, but both show performances.
The print quality is good for text and even small font sizes is reproduced clearly and black. Grayscale graphics output signal, as from our firm graphics sample, is passable, though the tints replicated rather dim and there’s some. Photocopies of this text and images document show noticeable degradation, but would continue to be usable inside a workplace.
Photo output demonstrates that the micro-bands found in the business graphics test and a few of the darker details are lost. Again, this output signal — which like our photo tests was performed in the maximum quality mode would be OK for documents, but you may not want to give it to customers.
Sharp is very reticent to estimate prices on the Web, possibly because of its AR-M201 itself or its consumables and the consumer guide doesn’t mention that the part numbers for developer drum or its toner cartridge, either. We got trade prices out and with no better option, we have doubled these to work page expenses out. They give a price per page of 0.91p, 0.7de of which is our typical paper price. The upkeep and consumables costs with this machine are low.
Sharp AR-M201 Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inch (518 mm)
- Height 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Depth 17.5 inch (445 mm)
- Weight 39.7 lbs (18.3 kg)
- Format A4
- Print Speed 20 ppm (black A4)
- Print Resolution 600×600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (standart), 550 pages (maximum)
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600×1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Support Standarts TWAIN, WIA
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600×600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20 ppm (Black A4)
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 64 Mb, maximum: 320 Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
- Genuine Black Sharp AR-208T Toner
How to Installations Sharp AR-M201 For Macintosh
- Download the driver from link below.
- Click “View File”.
- Select the downloaded file.
- Click the MacOSx folder
- Click the folder for your version. What version?
- Click the installer package and follow instructions and next
- Enter the Name & Password. Click Install Software.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click close.
How to Installations Sharp AR-M201 For Windows
- Download the software from the link below.
- Then extract the file and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the →Start button, select →Settings & then click →Printers.
- Double-click the →Add printer icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation completed & then test print.