Sharp AR-M201 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp AR-M201 Driver Download
Sharp AR-M201 PCL6 Driver & Software Windows 10, 7, 8/8,1, Xp, Manual Installations, Toner Cartridges– The majority
The Sharp AR-M201
On top, there is a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feed (ADF) for scanning and copying and this can be hinged upward, so it’s possible to scan from the flatbed glass, as well. The scanner has a resolution of 600 x 1,200ppi, so it is suitable for scanning text pages as well as photo prints. The machine includes a single USB socket for PC or Mac connection, but an adapter can be fitted for system use.
The control panel is a strip across the front of the machine and can be in places somewhat confusing. Although the diagram of newspaper sources is a useful additional the purpose and page imposition options are crowded onto two buttons. You will find
In photocopying, the installation of consumables shows the roots of the machine. The toner cartridge and programmer drums slip conveniently in from the front of the machine, supporting a cover.
Software installation is simple from the supplied CD. As well as the printer driver Sharp provides its Sharpdesk program, somewhat like a cut-down version of PaperPort, which may manage printing and scanning tasks, including OCR of text pages and the compiling of files from several text or image files. This is easy to learn how to use and is a way of working together with the apparatus.
Fax software is supplied for generating faxes from your personal computer and centers on the machine comprise cover pages and choice of resolutions.
Sharp quotations speeds of up to 20ppm with this laser apparatus and under
Our 20-side duplex document took two minutes 17 seconds, providing a rate of 8.8
As you might anticipate, photocopying is your AR-M201’s forté and a page A4 copy from the flatbed took eight seconds. The same document from the ADF improved this
Photo output demonstrates that the micro-bands found in the business graphics test and a few of the darker details are lost. Again, this output signal — which like our photo tests was performed in the maximum quality mode would be OK for documents, but you may not want to give it to customers.
Sharp is very reticent to estimate prices on the Web, possibly because of its AR-M201 itself or its consumables and the consumer guide doesn’t mention that the part numbers for developer drum or its toner cartridge, either. We got trade prices out and with no better option, we have doubled these to work page expenses out. They give a price per page of 0.91p, 0.7
Sharp AR-M201 Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inch (518 mm)
- Height 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Depth 17.5 inch (445 mm)
- Weight 39.7 lbs (18.3 kg)
- Format A4
- Print Speed 20 ppm (
) black A4
- Print Resolution 600×600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (
), 550 pages (maximum) standart
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600×1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
TWAIN, WIA Standarts
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600×600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20
ppm( ) Black A4
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 64
, maximum: 320 Mb Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
- Genuine Black Sharp AR-208T Toner
How to Installations Sharp AR-M201 For Macintosh
- Download the driver from link below.
- Click “View File”.
- Select the downloaded file.
- Click the MacOSx folder
- Click the folder for your version. What version?
- Click the installer package and follow instructions and next
- Enter the Name & Password. Click Install Software.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click close.
How to Installations Sharp AR-M201 For Windows
- Download the software from the link below.
- Then extract the file and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the →Start button, select →Settings & then click →Printers.
- Double-click the →Add printer icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation completed & then test print.