Brother DCP-195C Driver, Software, Manual & Windows 10
Brother DCP-195C Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista, Scanner Download, Manual and Brother DCP-195C Wireless Setup and Brother DCP-195C Installation Software – Brother DCP-195C can do both copying and scanning your document. This is a color printer you can operate from its 1-line monochrome LCD. Also, there are 16 characters to help you do your task. Brother completes it with inkjet technology and 32 Mb of memory.
The way to connect Brother DCP-195C to your computer is by using the full-speed USB 2.0 port. At this point, this is not your ideal choice if you need a wireless printer to support your business. On the other hands, this machine works with a wired network.
Brother DCP-195C Reviews and Features
When you use it as a copier, Brother DCP-195C cannot support you with its duplex coping technology. On the other hands, this machine works quite fast. It can produce 22 pages per minute in mono and 20 pages per minute in color. If you want to know about the resolution, it offers at up to 600 x 1200 dpi of color and 1200 x 1200 dpi mono resolutions.
Additionally, the machine is what you need if you have to work with some media types from A4, envelopes, to others. Now, let us talk about its paper handling. This machine offers an input tray that handles 100 sheets. Meanwhile, the paper output can support 50 sheets. This capability is more than enough if you are looking for a machine to support you in your home office or in your small office.
Using this machine as a printer means you will get 33 pages in a minute if you are printing black documents. Meanwhile, it can produce 27 pages per minute for color documents. Also, Brother DCP-195C offers up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi of resolution.
Use it as a scanner so it offers you at up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi of interpolated resolution. There are some features the scanner to offer such as scan to email, scan to OCR, image, file, USB flash memory drive, and card. As of the speed, it can work for 3.44 seconds for mono document and 4.83 seconds for a color document.
Other things you should know about this machine is that it can support you with AirPrint, iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, PictBridge, and USB Direct.
Brother DCP-195C Ink Cartridges
Brother DCP-195C works with a black cartridge that can work for 300 pages for its black toner. Meanwhile, it offers 260 pages for color toners. There is a high-yield cartridge to offer. So, we only recommend this machine for basic printing needs. It is not a kind of perfect machine to complete your busy days for printing.
In conclusion, Brother DCP-195C can be the right choice if you need a printer in your home just to print some documents quite often. It is a fast printer that also performs high-quality output.
Brother DCP-195C Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-195C Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Installations Brother DCP-195C Driver Setup Without CD/DVD
Brother DCP-195C Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother DCP-195C driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother DCP-195C Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother DCP-195C driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother DCP-195C Driver and Software Download
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
Brother DCP-195C Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Brother DCP-195C Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Brother DCP-195C Driver Macintosh → Download
Brother DCP-195C Printer Manual → Download
Download Driver Brother DCP-195C → Brother Printer Official